Fifty One

When Harry and I walk into the house we are still laughing. My sides hurt. We stop when we see everyone in the living room, huddled around the coffee table.

"Is everything alright?" I ask. Gerardo looks at us. He walks up to Harry and shoves a magazine into his chest. Gerardo was furious. "I can see why no one was able to help you! I only wish I would've known before I agreed to help. This can ruin me too! I can't believe I brought Jade into this too!"He shouts. Me? What about me?

"Hey what's going on? Someone please tell me." I say. Harry glance and down at printing. He slams the magazine onto the table and storms up the stairs. The magazine is opened to a certain page only its faced down. I sit at the couch and reach for it. "I wouldn't if I were you." Louis warns. That only makes me want to know even more.

The title read The Truth About Harry Styles, that is not a good sign. It was by Thomas Cooper. Uh-oh. I begin to read it.

Everyone knows Harry Styles as the 21 year old singer in One Direction. He is known as the mysterious band mate with tattoos and piercings. The heartthrob of many teenage girls. Right? As you all might be aware from my previous articles I find the truth behind all artist. What managements try to hide from the general publics eyes. I reveal the truth. I've recently been keeping an eye on the singing group, One Direction. Their popularity rises, so do my suspicions. I've observed them over time now and realize my suspicions were correct. Everyone should be aware that Harry is more than he appears to be. Obviously he seems gives off the impression that anything from him must not be good, and it's true. He has a hardcore image and with that comes the personality. He never seems to fail expectations. He is a drunk that goes to bars often and picks up women to have a one night fling. According from an inside source, a Jane Sky, was one of those girls. She says Harry will do what ever it takes to take a girl home with him, regardless of their age. Keep an eye on your children parents. Jane has made reports that he can be very aggressive when he does not get his way. If you cross Mr. Styles there is nothing that will stop him from seeking his revenge. I've recently spoken to a Jade Hart who is currently living in the household of One Direction. She didn't have much to say on the issue. I feel it was out of fear of the wrath that is Harry Styles. She feared for her life. Reports have been made that she has frequently left the household on many occasions. She always ends up returning, but not by choice. I've spoken with a Christian Romero, an ex-boyfriend of Jades. He says she left because Harry always was shouting at her and being very aggressive. He has even reported that he let her stay with her for a night, so she would not have to go back. Harry didn't like the idea, he is very possessive and followed Ms. Hart. He forced himself into Christians home and beat him repeatedly until he let Jade leave with him. He recalled seeing bruises and marks on Jades body as well. He has not yet confirmed whether they were from Harry Styles. I have witnessed first hand the violence and force this man is capable of. Jade and I were having a discussion over the topic when we were cut short by none other than Harry Styles. He attacked me nearly breaking my arm and took Jade with him. Harry matches his appearance. He is a dangerous man. I feel for the woman Jade Hart stuck in that prison. I hope that no serious harm comes her way. If you see him at least you will know the truth. With all I have seen and collected, I still leave it up to you to decide. Who do you believe Harry Styles really is?

Surrounding his article were images of Christians bruised body, the day at the library and others of Harry with a scowl on his face. Some from the night at Christians house. My lifeless body in one of the images. "Who reads this crap!" I shout standing to my feet pacing. "Jade calm down." Liam tells me. "Calm down? They are accusing Harry of physically abusing me when he hasn't." I put my hand to my head. My heart was pounding, my mind was racing.