Fifty

Day 2. This isn't getting any easier. I wrap my robe around me and head down to the kitchen. The guys were all sitting around the table. They each had a booklet in their hands. I feel a pair of hands around my waist. I look and its Gerardo.

"Have you seen this? It's great." I look at the magazine and see Harry and I on the cover. We were holding hands, I was looking down away from the cameras, while Harry had a smirk on his face. "I look terrible." I finally say. He just stares at me.

"Jade that's not physically possible. And if you do maybe it's because you were not looking at the camera." He reprimands me. "It not my fault. How was I suppose to look at flashing cameras." I pull the cereal out of the cupboard. I begin to eat. Glaring at the magazine. Just great. Harry rests his chin on my shoulder. "Are you alright?" I take another spoonful of cereal. "'M fin." I said with cereal in my mouth.

"Jade that's very unlady like." Louis says pointing a spoon at me. "Exactly Lou." I laugh eyeing him up and down.

I turn my attention to Harry. " I think it's great. We've made it official." I lean into Harry. I honestly didn't like it. I tossed the magazine into the trash, I didn't want to risk reading it.

......

"Here." Gerardo hands me the sunglasses again. I found it strange still. It was dark outside. It made sense the day before but not tonight. Especially for dinner.

I was wearing a long red dress. It dragged closely behind me. It was a strapless piece paired with dangling topaz earrings and a sparkly clutch. They were doing fine with the outfits until now. Then again it has been only one day. It clung to my body which made me a bit self conscious. I do not have the body for this dress.

I'm waiting for Harry. I heard shouts come from upstairs. I assume he didn't like what he had to wear. There are stomps coming from the stairs. Harry came down in a black tuxedo. I couldn't help but break into laughter . It's not that he looked ridiculous, it was over the fact they actually got him into that. "You think this is funny." He growls. "Of course I do." He pulls my arm to the garage. I was laughing the whole way.

I stop when my phone buzzes in my lap.

We have made a reservation for the two of you at Mélisse. Paparazzi will be noted before you arrive. Smile and appear to be deeply into one another. On another note, Ms. Hart look at the camera. They need to know who you are and that you are glad to be out with Harry. Don't screw up.

"Where to?" I show him the text. "Mélisse?" I couldn't pronounce it. He doesn't hold back at making fun at my miss pronunciation. "Alright, I know where." I smack his arm. "Hey, I'm driving. We could have crashed." I do it again. "You don't even have your seatbelt on." He reprimands me. "And I still won't put it on." He tries to reach over and buckle it in for me. After struggling for a while he gave up. "Fine. Only because we are here already." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Sure."

I hold his hand while we make our way through the crowd. I fight the urge to look towards the ground. I walk as closely to Harry as possible with a smile on my face.

I completely blocked out the bombardment of questions.

Everything was arranged nicely inside the restaurant. "Right this way Mr. Styles." We follow the man to our table. Harry is pulling at the collar of his tuxedo. He really is uncomfortable. It's amusing but I don't want to see him like that either. I have a heart.

When we sit I ask him about it. "Harry what is it about your clothes you do not like?" He tugs at his sleeves. "The jacket, it's too damn tight." I look and I hadn't noticed that it was, it still didn't look it. "Then take it off." His head snaps in my direction. A large smirk on his face. "Gladly." I roll my eyes at his comment. I look down at the menu and everything had a strange name. I couldn't pronounce a thing nor did I know what it was.