Chapter twenty seven

"Right all of you sit down on the sofa, NOW!" George said to Fraser noah and david. They all did exactly as they were told. "Now david tell me exactly what happened." David took a deep breath and said "Fraser brought lucas round and quinn got upset and then noah kind of lost it." David told him.
"What why would having lucas round upset Quinn?" George asked.
"When you go away when we always have that party, well we had the usual party and we weren't friends that much with quinn. We were getting on better, but not as well as we have after. Well lucas attacked quinn. He was drunk and yeah. Nothing happened though, she managed to push him off her and leave the house. She didn't want you to know." David told him.
"Fraser how dare you bring that boy into this house when he tried to do that with your sister!" George shouted.
"Well she was talking to that harry who's a creep so why did she care?" Fraser defended.
"Because he hasn't tried to take her virginity!" Noah shouted at him.
"Boys stop it! I'm going to call the police she could be anywhere!" George said and left the room.
"This is your fault you dick!" Noah shouted at Fraser. Fraser rolled his eyes.
"Whatever! She's just doing this for attention! She will be back in a few hours you know what she's like." Fraser said and turned out the tv.
"Whatever you ass whole!" Noah said and stormed out of the room.

George made phone calls to Lottie, his parents, Zach, clara, Amber, his sisters and a few of his friends.

David went to the kitchen and made some dinner for himself, but only to take his mind off the quinn situation. The whole house had high tension in it. They were trying to put there mind off where quinn was, but it wasn't working.