Chapter twenty one

Fraser woke up the next day and looked over at Quinn's bed, expecting her to be sound asleep. He then saw the empty sheets and rolled his eyes and sighed. He looked over at her phone on the shared bedside table and picked it up. He entered the password, which he guested previously. He scrolled through her countless unread texts and he saw how needy the other person seemed.

Meanwhile in the other room, david was awake reading a book and noah and quinn were the same as when they first fell asleep. Noah had his arms protectively around her and slowly he was starting to wake up. "Mmmm" he said moving a bit, but stopped when he opened his eyes, not wanting to wake quinn. "Morning." David said to him.
"Morning." He quietly responded. "Is she still asleep" david asked and he nodded.
"Maybe you should wake her up, it's almost eleven." Noah sighed and looked down at quinn who was against his body. "Quinn?" He said gently shaking her."mmm" she said moving away from him but closer again.  He shook her once more and she responded "alright alright I'm waking up." She said and closed her eyes once again turning over. He pulled her closer to her. "Come on. It's eleven" he said
"I told you I'm awake." She said turning to face the ceiling.  She looked up at it.

Quinn started thinking. She could feel eyes on her. She looked at where they were from and she saw david and noah watching her. " what are you looking at?" Quinn asked.
"You little one." David teased and noah pinched her cheeks.

David walked round and came and sat the other side of her.

"Go away." She said
"No." He smirked and later down besides her looking up at the ceiling. Noah did the same. "How can this bed fit all three of us on?" Quinn asked.
"It's a big bed..." Noah said in an obvious way. She rolled her eyes once again and turned to face him and closed her eyes. " you not going back to sleep." David said flicking her nose. She sighed and ignored the pain apart from  scrunching up her nose. " if I get up I have to get dressed and that means I have to see him..." Quinn said her voice trailing off.
"Dont worry about him we're his big brothers so we're bigger than him." Quinn rolled her eyes.
"But he's my big brother and he's bigger than me..."
Noah shook his head "Quinn what happened between you and him last night should not of happened." He said touching her wrist but she flinched.
"Does it hurt?" David asked. Quinn nodded slightly.
"I'm going to go and have a word." David said getting up and walking out of the room and quinn sighed. " so when you going to tell me about that guy?" Noah asked. Quinn frowned"I don't want to talk about it." She said and Noah decided to leave it at that.

David walked into the room to find Fraser on Quinn's phone. "Fraser that's not yours it's an invasion of privacy." David scolded.
"So I'm her brother." He shrugged.
"That doesn't give you the right to go through her things and hurt her physically." Fraser rolled his eyes.
"For god sake I barely touched her. Excuse me if I care what creeps are talking to my little sister." David frowned.
"What do you mean." David said.
"Someone keeps calling her and texting her. Asking to meet and she won't tell me who it is." He said.
"Who does?" David asked.
"Someone called harry, but she keeps telling him to go away but he won't leave her alone and he wants to meet her. I'm just worried." Fraser told him.
"Who's harry? She doesn't know anyone with that name does she? Not that we know anyway."
"See david you share the same view as I do. Now let's go and make her tell us who the hell is trying to get her to meet up with him and I will sit on her if I have to." He said making david roll his eyes. "Just leave it a bit. She's a bit shaken up and your lucky they decided to stay the night at that friends or you would be answering a load of questions from dad."
David preached.
"Fine but I'm not going to apologise she's still acted like a Brat.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I know it's short but I've got a bit of writers block so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou for reading so please vote and comment and follow me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx