Chapter twenty-nine

A car pulled into the drive and Quinn sat by the window watching it. She saw George In the front seat anything he had come to get her. She sighed and looked away from the windows view.

She had eventually called her dad after a week and had now missed a couple days of school. The police were involved, but they weren't very good. George agreed that harry can come back with them seeing as though she said she wouldn't come back if they didn't let him stay for a few days.

"Harry he's here." Quinn said turning around to look at him with his suit case. "Do you really think I should go?" Harry asked her.
"Yes! They are your family too! Now you know how I felt before." She told him. He agreed and picked up his suitcase and Quinn followed him towards the door. "Wait harry!" Quinn said pulling back.
"What is it?" He asked her.
"Don't say anything about your dad, drew." She asked him.
"Alright. I promise. Look are you alright about everything I told you? You haven't been your self since I told you." Harry said.
"It's just a lot to process. Don't talk about anymore. My dad doesn't like to be kept waiting. Let's go." She said and opened the front door and went over towards the car that George was stood by.

He came over to her and hugged her tight. "Quinn I was so worried!" He said kissing the top of her head.
"I'm sorry." Quinn said.
"Well don't think your getting away with it. Your still in deep trouble. Now please get in the car." George said and quinn did so. George then turned to harry. "It's nice to meet you properly. All of us can talk later. Is that alright?" George asked him and he nodded. George took his suit case and put it in the boot and harry got in next to Quinn In the back.

Then the three of them headed back towards their house in silence, Harry and quinn too scared to speak.

.......................................
I know it's short, but thanks anyway for reading. Please vote and comment and follow me. I was thinking that I was going to have some kind of disaster put in their. Something out of the blue. I have an idea of what I want, but what are your ideas. What kind of disaster would you like to happen? Please let me know my commenting. Thankyou.

Xxx