HEY GUYS!

Hey, it's been a long time.

I just want to say thank you to all of you who loved this book. I have a love hate relationship with it because I wrote it when I was like thirteen or fourteen.
However, I'm aware that you all loved it so I put it back up.
It will stay on here now.

About the sequel, I don't know if I will finish it. For now, what's up is all I've written and I don't know if I'll go back to it. So those of you who want to go on to read the sequel and want more I'm afraid you'll have to wait and see as I can't promise anything.

But, thank you all for the encouragement and I'm glad you like the book.

I also wanted to give a shout out to some of the older brother's themed books that I have been loving and recommend to all of you.

My favourites are

Older brother's by lookingatitnow
I love the main character in this. She's not your typical everyday girl. This one's my favourite.

Life of a little sister Anna_kayy
I love the love story in this. I've never been much for romance stories (as you can probably tell by the fact it wasn't really covered in my book), but I loved it in this.

The bad boys sister by Kaeecoee
And the sequel! Both of the main characters in this are so good. I really love the relationship.

And also there are some newer writers whose books I think have really interesting concepts:

Stepbrothers by classicdisposition
I really like the concept and can tell it's going to be an interesting story!

I know some of you won't bother, but I hope you will give these writers a chance if you haven't already and like their work as much as I do!

Love you all! Xxx