Chapter 3

Last night was freaking amazing. I cannot believe that any of that happened. I didn't think he would say that he likes me. My mind is running in circles over and over again about what was all said yesterday. Kinda like a hamster running on their wheel millions of times.

I could honestly say that last night was one of the most amazing nights I had in a long, long night. And Adeline doesn't know about it, but I know she will ask me today.

I get out of bed, going straight to the bathroom to take a warm shower. I turn the water on and I start to undress. When I'm fully nude, I hop in the shower, letting the warm water hit my body and relax any tense nerve I have in my body. I massage the shampoo and conditioner in my hair and then I wash my body. When I'm done, I turn the water off and step out. I dry myself off and then wrap a towel around my waist and head back to my room. I go through all my clothes, trying to figure out what to wear. I decided on a tank top with some shorts.

I go downstairs to find Adeline texting away.

"Whoa, someone's all happy today." I say to her.

She looks up at me and smiles. "I don't think I'm the only one that is happy."

"I don't know what you mean." I blush, hiding my face in the refrigerator. I grab a yogurt and then the carton of orange juice.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about." she says, smiling more.

I shake my head and sit down across from her. "I had a great time last night, that's it."

"Did you guys kiss?" She asks me, impatient.

"Nope. But he did say he liked me."

"Aww!" She cooed. "So freakin' cute."

We both finished our breakfast at the same time, and then I went back to my room to fetch my phone. I had one new message when I checked it.

JONAH: Good morning, handsome.

ME: Good morning :)

I sit there, still thinking about yesterday. I keep smiling from ear to ear.

A minute later, my phone vibrated.

JONAH: Wanna see a movie tonight?

ME: Sure! What movie?

I ran to Adeline's room. "He just asked me to the movies!"

"Oh Em gee!" She jumps up, happily.

My phone vibrated again.

JONAH: A scary one!

ME: Sounds good! See you tonight. :)

I run around the house in joy. This has yet, once again, made my day.