Chapter 10

That morning, I wake up naked with Jonah beside me. I smile widely, and I turn to my side to face him. I run my fingers through his hair and trace my forefinger down his body. I kiss his cheek and, at that, he wakes up. He moans and wipes his eyes. 

"Good morning." I say, smiling. 

"Morning." He turns to me and kisses me. 

This was a good way to start the morning off. I never woke up with anyone that I loved by my side. Especially naked. I also never got to see them in the morning. 

"I look hideous, don't I?" He asks. 

"Nope, still as beautiful as ever."  

He smiles and looks in my eyes. 

"Same with you. You know, it's not fair to take up all the cuteness. You got to share with others." 

I giggle. "So do you!" 

He pokes my side and I flinch. "Don't you dare start that again."  

He laughs. "You started it yesterday."  

"I know, but still." I giggle.

He pulls me into his arms and holds me tight. I feel the warmth of his skin on mine. Together, it felt like fire on fire. But a good burning passion we had. His strong, toned body felt good against mine and he held me so tight, kind of like he was protecting me. I look in his eyes and smile. He has beautiful green eyes. He had perfection all over him.  

We both took a shower together, which was different for both of us, but we loved it. After our shower, he takes me downstairs and led me to the kitchen. 

"Whatcha want for breakfast?" He asks. 

"Anything you want, babe." 

He makes eggs, toast, and pancakes. We also had a cup of coffee.

Did I mention he was a good cook? That's extra points for him.  

After we were done eating, we went upstairs to brush our teeth and get ready for the day. 

We decided to go to the park and have some fun. We ran to the swings that were side by side and started swinging. He takes a hold of my hand and we swing at the same pace. His hand fits in mine so perfectly. It kind of feels like he was made for me. 

After we were done swinging, it was around dinner time, so we decided to go to Kurlee, which is a local diner in our town, and ate. I decided to eat some fries and a salad and he ate a burger and fries. We chatted about school plans, which reminds me, school starts tomorrow. I'm so not ready. We also talk about what we want to do after school is done, where to go for summer vacation and all that jazzy stuff.  

When we were done eating and chatting, we decided it was time to go back home and I had to go home. When I dropped him off at his house, he leans over and kisses me. I kiss him back. 

"I love you," He says.  

"I love you, too. See you tomorrow." 

He gets out and runs up the stairs. He turns around and blew me a kiss. I smile at him. I park my car and get out, going straight inside. 

"Have a fun sleep over?" Adeline asks me as soon as I walk in. 

"It was fantastic!" I exaggerate just a little. 

She smiles. "Glad to know." 

My mom was in the kitchen. I went to the fridge and grabbed a Coca-Cola.  

"Have fun, honey?"  

"Yes, it was amazing." 

She smiles from ear to ear. "Glad to see you happy again." 

"Me too, Mom. Me too." 

I walk out of the kitchen, and up to my room. I get my stuff ready for tomorrow and then laid down in my bed. I got comfy and started to doze off into a blissful sleep.