Chapter 15

Today Adeline called Eveline about the dinner thing she had told us about. Eveline said that we can have, what she called the "dinner date" tonight, around 6 o'clock.

Adeline was pretty darn excited for this "date" because this is her first date and I'm so excited for her. I'm not like other brothers who are so mean and tough around guys that like your sister or date them. I'm only mean when they hurt her 'cause that's when the line is crossed.

Adeline came walking down the stairs looking stunning. She had her hair, which is down to her back, curled in luscious brown curls. Her eyes were stunning with the seducing red that matched her red lips. She had a white sundress on that made her body look incredible.

I started the car and turned on the air conditioner.

"You ready, sis?" I asked Adeline.

"Yes! But I'm also nervous."

"That's normal." Alex said.

She smiled at both of us. "I'm glad you guys get to come also."

"I'll love to meet this guy." Alex and I both said at the same time.

She laughed. "He is not bad. He is a smart kid."

"Good." I said.

When we arrived at Eveline's house, I parked my car in her driveway, then we made our way to her front door. Adeline rung the doorbell and in a minute, we heard a familiar voice call out from afar.

"Comin'!" Eveline came to the door, opening with a smile full of sunshine. "Come in, come in." She said, waving her hand.

We walked in the door and we all started looking around. She had a stairway that went around in a circle, all the way up to the upstairs. She had mint green walls, all around with pictures all around. She had a beautiful home.

"Your house is beautiful." I said to Eveline as she hugged me.

"Thank you, darling." she smiled at me and then hugged Jonah and Adeline.

"Bryce, come on down here. Your date is here."

Adeline blushed.

"Mom!," said a deep voice, "don't embarrass me." he started walking down the stairs with a red face. He was a handsome boy. He was around 5'6 or 5'7, he had long blonde hair that covered his right eye. He had blue eyes and had fair skin. He had a caramel, tan skin that showed you he liked the outdoors a lot.

She showed us the grand hall dining room and she told us to sit down. She then started setting out all the plates, then all the food. She made corn, green beans, mashed potatoes, and then steak.

"Mm, smells good." Jonah said, rubbing his stomach.

"It does." I agreed.

She smiled at us and sat down. We all started getting our food and began to eat.

"So," Bryce said, "I heard you like me." He looked at Adeline and smiled.

"That is true." she blushed.

"I like you too." he smiled at her.

They began to have their own little conversation together and then Eveline started asking us questions.

"So, how long have you boys been together?" she smiled.

"Five months. But it feels longer." I looked at Jonah and smiled.

"That is how it will always feel. Even when you get married and grow old together."

"I guess that is love." Jonah said, smiling.

"You guys are too cute." she chuckled.

"Thank you." we both said in unison.

For the rest of dinner time, we talked about different things. After dinner, she invited us to stay a little while longer so Bryce and Adeline could talk more and while they talked, Eveline showed us around the house.

We had a pretty great time. I'm glad that Adeline finally found someone.

~ Don't forget to vote ~ <3