Chapter 19

Today is the day that we all go back home. It's going to be sad, but we can't stay here forever. Even though we wish we could.

When I woke up, everyone was already packing up. So I quickly grabbed my suitcase and began to pack all my belongings back up.

We were leaving around five and it was already four-thirty. We sat there in silence, too sad to even talk.

"I'm going to miss this place." I piped up.

"Me too." Adeline, Brye, and Jonah all said. 

When it came time for us to leave, we left and started heading on our way back  home. Everyone was sleeping on  the plane besides me and some other passengers.

When the plane landed, we grabbed our luggage and started heading off the plane. We walked around the airport, looking for Bryce's mom. She was sitting down in a chair, reading. Bryce ran up to her and hugged her from behind. We all walked up to her.

"How was it?" she asked us all.

"It was amazing!" Bryce said.

"I freaking loved it." Adeline smiled.

"It was so amazing. I wanted to stay!" I said.

Jonah smiled. "I miss it already."

"Maybe sometime later you all can go back." Eveline said. 

We all smiled.

"I'd love that." I said.

They all nodded their heads in agreement.

We got in her car and we headed back home. When she dropped me, Adeline, and Jonah off, we waved goodbye to her and thanked her. She heaed off down the street.

"Hey." a girl called out from behind me. I turned around. She was walking off Jonah's front porch.

"What are you doing here?" Jonah hissed.

"I have to tell you something. It is kind of imortant."

They walked off together and she started talking to him. His eyes shot open really wide and I could tell it wasn't good news.

Both of them walked  back over to me.

"Well, I'm going inside." Adeline said.

She walked inside and I turned back to them.

"Hello," the girl said, reaching her hand out. "My name is Allison."

"Hi." I shook her hand.

"I'm Jonah's girlfriend." Allison said.

"Ex." Jonah corrected her.

"I'm his boyfriend." I said back, shyly.

She stood there for a minute. We all stood in silence, not knowning how to break the awkward silence.

"Well, the news that I told him," she began, "was that, I'm um, pregnant."

"Congrats." I said to her. "Who's the father."

She looked at me for a second and so did Jonah.

"Jonah is the father." Allison said.