Chapter 17

Today is the day we all go to New York City!

Eveline drove us to the airport because instead of driving all the way up there, we can get there earlier and have more fun.

When we arrived at the airport, we took all our luggage and started hauling it with us.

"You kids have fun and be safe!" Eveline said, getting out the car.

"We will." I said, reassuringly.

She hugged all of us tight and she got back in the car. She looked out her window and right at Bryce.

"You listen to Jonah and Alex, ya hear?"

"Yes, mother. I will."

"He won't be any hassle." Jonah said.

At that, we started to get on the plane. It will be a few hours before we arrive.

When we arrived in New York City, we took a cab to the nearest hotel in Time Square. When the cab pulled at the side of the curb, I paid him and we got out. We got our luggage and started headed towards the hotel.

We got a suite that has two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a bathroom. It was a nice looking suite. It had yellow walls with beautiful tan carpet. It had a mirror on the wall and the beds were humongous.

We got situated and sat around in a circle together, trying to figure out what to do.

"What should we do?" I said.

"So much to do, so little time." Jonah said.

"Let's go roam around." Adeline said.

We all agreed to that.

It was already getting dark in New York City, so the beautiful lights were shining bright all around us. They were beautiful and they made everything look so stunning.

Living in New York City would be amazing. It's such a fast-paced lifestyle. Cars honking, people walking everywhere, and more importantly, it has beautiful places. The most beautiful sight-seeing places.

I looked over at Jonah and smiled bright. He smirked at me and started walking a closer. He inched close to, so our faces were so close, if we moved any further, we would be kissing. He started inching his way closer to me and then I felt his tender lips on mine. The sparks flew like the fourth of July. My heart pitter-pattered against my chest, and I felt the butterflies swarming all around.

I love Jonah, so much. I don't know what it is about him. Maybe it is his caramel brown eyes. His beautiful, wavy hair. Or his beautifully toned body. Maybe it could be that he is the most amazing guy ever. He was like my knight in shining armor. My hero. My romeo. My happily ever after. I don't know what I would do without him in my life.

When the kiss deepened, we heard Adeline and Bryce giggle.

"Love birds!" she cooed.

We smiled. I seen that Adeline and Bryce were holding hands.

"Look at you two!" I said, smiling.

She giggled.

Bryce seemed like an amazing guy. He was smart kid, he played sports, and was a romantic person. Also, you can't forget about his dirty blonde hair that covers his right eye. His beautiful hazel eyes. And then his fair, tan skin. He also had a chizzeled body.

"Anyone else hungry?" Bryce asked.

"Yes!"

We all began searching for somewhere to eat. We found a local pizza shop. We went in and looked at the board, searching and seeing what they all had. We all decided on something and the guy took our order and said he will call our number when it is ready.

The scent of delicious, mouth-watering pizza wafted all around. We sat at a booth and waited for our food. When he called our number, I went up and got it. We began eating and chatting about different things we could do and places we have to see.

Later that night, we sat around in the hotel rooms and played games. We played Monopoly, Would You Rather, Sorry, then Spades. When we finished playing all the games, it was late out, so we decided to call it a day and went to bed.

I really couldn't sleep that night, I didn't know why. So, I just laid there listening to the sound of Jonah breathing. I rolled over to my side and faced him. He looked so beautiful sleeping. I kissed his cheek and he fidgeted a little. I pulled him close and felt the warmth of his skin on me. Before I knew it, I passed out.

I woke up, groggy. I got up and saw that Jonah wasn't in bed beside me. I got up, walking, drunkily to the kitchen area. All three of them were sitting at the table eating.

"Good morning, sunshine." Jonah said. He got up and walked over to me and kissed me.

"Morning." I said, running my fingers through my hair and rubbed my eyes.

I ate breakfast and then showered. I was ready for day two of having a wonderful, amazing time with the people who matter most to me.