Sweet sweet love

MEGAN'S POV

___________

"Ethan." I say.

"Yes?"

"I....."

Then out of nowhere the lights turn off.

"Great!" Ethan says sarcastically.

I get up off of Ethan.

"What happened?" I ask.

"The storm must of knocked the power out."

We go out into the hallway and look out the window, or at least try to.

"I can't see anything Ethan!"

"The storm must've gotten worse overnight." He says.

Then my phone rings.

"Hello?" I say.

"Megan, sweetie are you ok?" My mom ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ethan I need to take this I say. I walk down the hall. "When are we going to be able to get out of here?" I ask.

"I don't know, I was watching the news and it said the storm could last for another two days, but even after that I don't know when they will be able to shovel the school out." My mom replies.

I sigh.

"Do you have enough to eat?" She ask.

"Yeah, me and Ethan have been eating pb&j's and apples." I reply. Not the greatest cuisine but it could be worse.

"But you hate peanut butter." My mom states.

"Um have you forgotten I'm locked in my school, I'm lucky we found food." I say.

"Okay, well I want you to be careful and I will call you back tomorrow." My mom said before hanging up.

"What's going on?" Ethan asked.

"It looks like we could be stuck in here for another two days or more." I reply.

"Wow!" Ethan says.

I start to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Ethan asks.

"To go do my homework." I could tell Ethan was probably rolling his eyes, but it didn't bother me.

ETHAN'S POV

__________

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"To go do my homework." She replies.

I roll my eyes and watch her walk down the hall.

I check my phone. Still no call from my dad. I really hope he and Mckayla were alright. I get this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I ignore the feeling and walk back to the lounge to find Megan.

When I get to the lounge I see Megan studying.

"Nerd." I mumble quietly.

I know I said I didn't like her like that, but now I don't even know what I like. I mean Megan is funny, smart and gorgeous, but people like her are rare so she probably already had a boyfriend not to mention I have a girlfriend, or something like that. I don't even know what Caitlyn is to me. She's all about the sexual relationship and I think I want something more the just sex. Caitlyn is basically like the schools charity box. She gives and gives and gives.

I walk in the lounge.

"So what are you working on?" I ask her.

"Over-break homework." She answers.