Returning to school

*ring*

I open my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock going off.

I definitely could've used another week off school. I wasn't ready for the constant waking at 6:00 am and I definitely wasn't ready to face Ethan.

Since we're returning from winter break, that means we have different elective classes. I could only pray Ethan wouldn't be in any of mine. I just needed to get through the day without my heart breaking at the sight of him.

I throw myself off my bed and look in the mirror.

My brown hair was in a huge knotted bun on top of my head. It looked like I got dragged in my sleep. I had some drool on the side of my cheek.

I roll my eyes and rub the drool from my cheek.

I had decided to leave my hair as it was and throw on some light jeans with a black sweater and boots.

Usually I'd plan my outfit the day before, but I was really starting to give up on even trying. I had no one to impress anyway. I head downstairs.

"Mom!" I call out. She was usually already downstairs making breakfast before I left for school.

I see a note on the table.

"Megan, your father and I are at work."

That's it. That's all she wrote. She didn't even say love you or explain how I was going to get to school.

I understand they're upset with me, but this was ridiculous. They were still my parents.

I pull out my phone and dial Macy's number. I hadn't talked to Macy all break and to be quite honest, we weren't even that close of friends but I needed to get to school somehow. The bus would have already left 15 minutes ago.

"Macy Speaking." I heard the other line say.

"Macy, it's me. I need a ride. Sorry to call last minute but I had no other option." I say.

"Be there in 10."

And with that, she hung up.

After about exactly 10 minutes of waiting I hear Macy honking from outside. I grab my books and head out.

"Haven't seen you in awhile." Macy says when I get in the car.

"Yeah." I smile.

The rest of the ride was extremely uncomfortable. We talked about small things and what we did over break. Macy had flown to California to visit her grandparents. Of course I hadn't told her that I was locked in school with Ethan or anything of the sort so instead I just told her about my trip to Florida. The one my parents went on without me. I didn't tell her that though.

"Well we're here." She says putting her Honda Civic in park.

"Thank you so much Macy." I express.

"No problem. If you need a ride home after school, just text me five minutes in advance."

I thank her again and we go our separate ways.

It's crazy how much different the school seemed to me today. It didn't seem as big and it definitely didn't seem as scary. No one here knows that I had spent days in here. Swimming and goofing off. So many memories and I didn't want to remember a single one.

I take a deep breath before stepping into the west wing hall.

"Megan!" I turn my back to see my one and only close friend, Lilly, running up towards me.

"I've missed you Lil's." I exhale. "How's my favorite girl?"

"Amazing!" She smiles.

I was always envious of Lilly. 17 and she ranked as one of the top 3 hottest girls in the school. She had short blonde hair that was cut at her chin but was layered out and she was the only one I knew that not only could pull it off, but made it look sexy. She was tall also. 5"8 if I was recalling correctly.

She wasn't just pretty though. She was super funny and really smart. So basically the full package.

I strived to have her confidence.

"So how come I'm hearing from certain people that you and Ethan are talking?"

My heart stopped. What exactly did she mean by talking? Also who had she heard this from? Did Ethan tell people we hooked up? Do people know I'm pregnant?

My heart starts racing.

"Who did you hear that from and what exactly did they say?" I ask panicked.

Just as I did the bell rung.

"Sorry Megan, I'll call you after school."

And with that she ran off to class.

I tried stopping myself from crying. I was thinking way too into this. It was probably nothing. I needed to focus on getting through the day.

I walked to my first period gym class only to come face to face with Ethan.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR?

I'D LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ON MEGAN'S PREGNANCY. I'M NOT TOO SURE HOW I'M GOING TO GO WITH THE PREGNANCY SITUATION BUT THERE ARE QUITE A FEW IDEAS IN MIND. I'D LOVE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ON IT THOUGH AND WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN.

PLEASE COMMENT AND LEAVE OPINIONS ! THANK YOU!