A/N

I'm using this chapter to straighten out some questions you guys have been asking a messaging me.

1. I know some people were offended by Megan's weight, it wasn't meet to be offensive. Everybody is different. I was going by my own weight when writing that chapter because it's what I was most informed with.

2. I know some people were concerned on how Megan was 8 weeks pregnant. The doctor didn't say she was 8 weeks but that she looked to be around 8 weeks.

3. A lot of people are asking how many chapters this book will have. To give you an estimate, it'll be around 35-45 chapters. Maybe 50 depending on how I go about the next few chapters.

4. I know some of my chapters are short. It's just how I feel comfortable writing. I won't make every single chapter long.

5. I know there are a lot of errors in punctuation especially in the beginning, for that I am sorry and will try to go back and revise.

Now it's time for a shameful self-promo. Some people have asked the best way to contact me about this story. Unfortunately I don't actually reply to messages of any kind on Wattpad for certain reasons, I do however answer dm's (only if they're about the story) on my Instagram. You can find me on Instagram @sunkissed923 This is my only social media account of any kind. No Twitter or Facebook.

I love you all so much and I hope you continue to enjoy Locked In School With My Crush!