A/N

Another chapter of Locked in School With My Crush will be up later today if not tomorrow but I would really like to talk to you guys about something.

As some of you may know, I've been working on another story for awhile now. The Good Girl's Drug. I'm not planning on publishing it until I have at least come halfway through and have finished this book, but I would love it if you guys would follow me that way you'll be notified when it's up and ready to read. If you don't find interest in it then you can always unfollow me, but I think you'll really enjoy it.

I've worked very hard lately and the chapters are very lengthy and proofread for spelling errors. I'm going to place a description of it below.

"I need a favor." He says staring into my eyes.

My eyebrows furrow together. How could he possibly need a favor from me?

I don't respond.

"I need you to be my girlfriend."

Clara and Ace couldn't be any farther from different. Clara was planning on going to Harvard University and majoring in psychology while Ace didn't have a care in the world since his wealthy father provided him with anything he could possibly need. Clara hated Ace and just wanted to get through her last year of high school without any drama, but when Ace gives Clara an offer she can't refuse, she realizes she may have no other choice in order to rid her life of Ace Matthews forever.
What's in store for these two opposite's?
Will Clara come to learn that maybe Ace isn't the hardcore bad boy he pretends to be or will Ace completely obliterate any chance Clara has at her perfect future?

I've set up a cast list for the characters and everything. So again, I'd really appreciate it if you followed me so that you know when that book with be up and ready. Thank you guys so much! I love you all!