Chapter 2

LYRIC POV

"So are we going to do this drop?" I shook my head. "I am, because Omar is crazy and you need to keep this baby safe. So stay a block down and I'll text you if I need something." Chyna nodded. "Alright, love you." I nodded as we drove off. I stopped in a parking lot and left Chyna. "Keep your phone on." I could tell she was nervous.

"Alright. I love you just in case something happens." She shook her head. "Don't say that." I got back in my car and turned my lights off. I drove off down the street. Omar hates when someone pulls up with lights on. So when you get there and you're dropping you have to blink your lights three times. If you don't he knows it's a problem.

I went into a back alley a block away from where I left Chyna. Usually Omar asks for more coke, but, today he asked for half of what he gets. I think he has another business there competing with me. I turned into the alley and blinked my lights. I saw him and some other guys get out a car. I stuffed my gun in my coat pocket and got out. I went in the backseat and grabbed what he wanted. I walked up to him. "Goddess." I smirked. "Omar. Here's what you asked for."

He nodded. "I'm waiting on my other guy." I nodded. "Other guy?" He nodded. "Yeah, I got the two best competing for my money. Y'all want money right?" I rolled my eyes and rubbed my hands together since it's getting a little chilli.

I saw three lights flash behind Omar. "Here he is." A guy got out of the passenger's side. He gave Omar what he ordered from him. The guy walked up to me. "Phantom." I raised my eyebrow. "Thee Phantom?" He nodded. "Yeah." I shook his hand. "Nice meeting my competition." He nodded. "You, too." Omar counted out 350 and gave it to me and another 350 to Phantom. "Alright, thank y'all." I nodded as I started to go towards my car, some blue and red lights came from the other end of the alley.

"Feds, let's go!" The car Phantom was riding in pulled off. "My ride pulled off!" Omar and his boys got in his car and boned out. "Come on!" We ran to my car and got in. Doing track in high school really helps. The police got out and started shooting at my car. I started to drive off as Phantom put a beanie over his face and stood up in my sun roof. "Ha motherfuckers!!" He killed off every cop that was shooting only to see more coming.

We got clear of police and he sat back down. I put my seatbelt on as he pulled his beanie off. "Nice aim." He gave me a high five. I pulled my phone out totally forgetting I had to go back and get Chyna. I couldn't stop now. I had to go home, but I needed to go to the warehouse first. I called Chyna.

ME: "Flower, meet me at the warehouse."

CHYNA: "Bye."

I hung up. Flower is Chyna's middle name so she just decided to make it her nickname. "So you're the Goddess? Ghost's daughter or whatever?" I nodded. "Yeah." He smiled. "Tight." I pulled up in the warehouse. "Stay here and watch the lot for me."

He nodded. "Alright." I unbuckled my seatbelt waiting to see Chyna's car pull in the parking lot. I got out as she did. "Well, that went worse than I thought it would be." She nodded. "Oh yeah, I saw the feds." I hit her shoulder. "Why didn't you call me?" We walked in the warehouse. I went upstairs into my office and placed the money I got in my desk.

"Alright, let's go. Thank God I never put that license plate on my car." She chuckled. "Yeah." We walked out and she saw the inside of my car. "Who's the fella in the front?" "Phantom." She whispered. "Thee Phantom?" I nodded. "Thee Phantom."

She smiled. "How he get in your car?" I chuckled. "His driver pulled off when the feds came, so he got in the car with me and killed off the feds." She chuckled. "Sounds like you got a ride or die." "I'm just gonna see." She gave me a hug. "Call me when you're safe in a house." I nodded. "Okay, love you. Call me too."

We hugged. "Alright." I got back in my car and it smelled like total weed. "Goddess." I smiled and drove off. "Phantom." He chuckled and put his hand on my leg. I moved it. "Where am I taking you?" He sat back in the seat hitting the blunt every 2 seconds. "Uh, take me home."

"I don't know where you live." He nodded. "Oh, my car's at my warehouse." I nodded. I knew how to get to Phantom's warehouse. Even though I never met him, I had been there since we did some business with them. "I like doing drops with you. We can be like Bonnie and Clyde, you know?" I chuckled.

"Uh, Bonnie and Clyde were together. We're not." He smiled. "I know, we could be the friends." I chuckled. "Yeah, whatever." He rubbed my legs again. "Stop rubbing my leg or Imma shoot your hand off." "Oh drug dealer humor I see." I pulled my gun out and loaded it. "I'm not playing." He quickly pulled his hand off my leg. I slid my gun back in between the center console and my seat.

We pulled into his warehouse's lot. "Get out." He looked at me. "Alright, I'll see you soon." I nodded. "Yeah, see you." He got out my car and smiled. I was about to drive off. "Wait!" I backed up. "What?" He gave me a paper that I could tell was burnt because it was a blunt. "Call me." I took the paper and put it in my coat pocket. "Alright."

He walked off into the darkness. I drove off. Meeting Phantom was like meeting my soulmate. It was mysterious because neither of us know each other's real name or anything in that subject. He just knows me as Goddess and I know him as Phantom. I may act like I don't like him, but honestly I do.

----------------------
Phantom in the multimedia!

Give me feedback y'all!!!

Vote, Comment, Add To Libraries!