Chapter 35

-LYRIC POV-

"Wassup Ms. Engaged?" I smiled. "Hey Blu, hey Amber." They looked at my necklace and Blu picked up my wrist. "Who gave you this?" "Who else?" Amber smiled. "Oh... okay." I smiled as Blu spoke up. "So, what was up with Thomas last night?" "I don't know. He was being extra."

Amber chuckled. "Well, he needs to be careful. You got a boxer boyfriend." I smirked. "Fiancé." They chuckled. "Yeah, whatever." I chuckled as Blu looked me up and down. "Where y'all goin?" I smiled. "He's going to do some boxing with me outside soon. Hence the sports bra and work out pants." 

They laughed as Jacob came downstairs. He got down on one knee and held my hand. "Ms. Smith, may you come outside with me to work out." I chuckled. "Get your silly ass up." He stood up and dusted his shorts off. He kissed my cheek as I smiled. "Is Kaden sleep?" He nodded. 

"Yeah, I just laid him down." I smiled. "Alright, cool. Guys, let yourselves out. We gotta do this workout before it gets dark." They nodded. "Alright, I'll be over later this week to do some workouts, kay?" Jacob nodded. "Anytime y'all wanna come." Amber and Blu looked at each other. 

"I wanna watch this." They said in unison before I started shaking my head. "Well damn, we can't work out in peace?" Blue chuckled. "5 minutes." I smirked. "Two." They both laughed as Jacob held my hand going outside. 

"Alright, I'm gonna get you fit, K?" I smiled. "Okay." He chuckled. "And since we together, we gonna make this a little romantic, alright?" I smiled. "Alright." He laid down on the ground. "You know how to do a pushup, right?" I nodded. 

He pulled my leg up causing me to fall on him. I laughed. "Well do a pushup." "On top of you?" He nodded. "Yup, your head should always stay down, so when you come down you can give me a kiss. But, your arms have to make a 90 degree angle." I nodded. 

"Okay, I got this. How many?" He shrugged. "I'll start you easy, 10." I chuckled. "Alright." I did my 10 push-ups and every time I went down I was able to kiss him. "What's next." "Get up." I followed his directions. "Alright, sprints. You have to get back to me in hm, 20 seconds." "To the whole other side of the yard?" 

He nodded. "Yeah, what's wrong with that?" I chuckled. "Nothing, the backyard is pretty big." He smirked. "And that's why you got a gut, cause you don't wanna do nothing." I raised my eyebrow. "Oh really." He smiled. "I take that back." I nodded. "You better." 

He smacked my ass. "Run honey!" I chuckled and sprinted to the other side of the yard and back. "That was 30 seconds. Give me 10." I looked at him. "10 what? Pushups?" He nodded. "Yeah." I turned around and walked inside. "I'm not doing this." Blu and Amber laughed as I walked in the kitchen. I grabbed a water out the fridge and sat down at the bar. 

"What you doing in here?" I looked at him. "I asked for a simple workout. Maybe some boxing, not all this running stuff." He chuckled. "I'm sorry baby, I thought you wanted a real workout." I nodded. "I do, but this is my first workout since I gave birth. Can you take it easy?" 

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "I gotchu, can we go finish?" I nodded. "Yeah, but can you do this stuff with me?" He nodded. "Yeah, come on." He grabbed my hand and I went outside with him. "Bye girl." I gave Amber and Blu a hug. "Bye, tell lil baby I said hi. And hubby." Amber chuckled. 

"Alright, bye." They walked out and into the house. "Alright, just run to the end of the yard with me and back." He smiled. "Go." We both started running.

********

-CHYNA POV-

"Aye, Chyna!" I walked downstairs. "Yeah baby?" I felt a sting on my face. I looked at Ryan. "What you do that for?" "You know how many times I been callin you and you didn't answer?" I held my cheek. "I don't even have my fuckin phone. Our son is fuckin sick and you're not even doing anything about it. You're just out partying and doing God knows what."

I said as I snatched his chain from around his neck. "What the fuck was that for? That was 5K." I shrugged. "Oh well, since you could hit me like that I'll snatch em all off. Don't ever fuckin hit me again!" I said snatching the other three chains off. 

"This watch was my money." I took the watch off. "Stop, this is gold." I shrugged. "Oh fuckin well! I dropped the Rolex I got him for his birthday on the ground and stomped it. "Stop being crazy." "You already turned the switch on and it barely turns off." 

I threw all the chains in my hand at him and stormed upstairs. King has been sick for the past couple days and I've been trying to get him well again. I've had to cancel on clients because Ryan can't stay around for three seconds while the baby is sick. He just needs to step his game up as a dad. And, I'm getting tired of him constantly accusing me of King's crying and him getting sick. It's not my fault he's the deadbeat, though.

----------------------

Just a filler.

No Multimedia