Chapter 27

-LYRIC POV-
AUNT CLARA: "Are you okay?"

ME: "I'm fine now. Just felt a little nausea last night. Sorry I missed out, tho. How was it?"

AUNT CLARA: "It was good. I really like Jessie's new boyfriend."

ME: "You know what, I wish I could've stayed to meet him." I lied.

AUNT CLARA: "Well, Jessie's having a housewarming party since they just bought a new house. You're welcome to meet him then."

ME: "What day?"

AUNT CLARA: "July 15."

ME: "You know what, I can't make it that's Jake's birthday."

AUNT CLARA: "Aww dang. Okay I guess he'll just meet you at the baby shower."

ME: "I guess so."

AUNT CLARA: "Okay, baby, I'll talk to you later. Stay safe."

ME: "Okay Auntie. Bye."

I hated to not tell Aunt Clara what went on with me and Skull (all that BS), but it's for my safety. I think it's safe that Jake and I just keep it to ourselves.

I hung up the phone and put my phone down.

-CHYNA POV-
"So what happened with you and Lyric last night?" I shrugged. "It seemed like she was mad at me and then she ran out cause I guess she was nauseas." Ryan nodded. "You think she still mad at you? I know I would be."

"Yeah, I think I really hurt her when I did that. I wanna talk to her, but I just don't know when's the right time. I don't even know if she loves me any more." Ryan shook his head. "Don't say that. She loves you, she's just upset."

I nodded. "Really upset Ryan. Usually she calls me a couple days after. She hasn't even texted me. She doesn't come to me to get her hair done anymore. Shit's changed. She even said foul shit about both of us, so I could care less."

He grabbed my face and kissed me. "You know, deep down inside you still love her unconditionally. We just need to focus on this lil man. He's coming in three months." I smiled. "Yeah, I'm excited."

He chuckled. "Yeah me, too."

********
-LYRIC POV-
I heard glass shattering downstairs. I frowned and walked to the closet grabbing the gun. Jake wasn't supposed to be home for another couple minutes. I walked downstairs and I'm pretty sure whoever was in the house heard my heart beating 10 beats per second.

Skull came from around a corner and put me in a chokehold. "So you gone kill my got damn brother? Huh? So why don't I kill you and your baby. Maybe even your baby daddy." I kicked trying to get free.

"Get off of me." He made his grip tighter. "Stop! I can't breathe." "Neither could my brother when you took his life." I gasped for air but it was no use. I felt his hands fly off of me as I hit the floor. I heard yelling and fighting in the background, but I was too weak and breath taken to make any sudden movements.

----------------------
Who was fighting??!

Will Lyric be okay? what about the baby???

no Multimedia pic. Next chapter.