Chapter 12

-LYRIC POV-

"Babe, Imma go get a Christmas tree." "With who?" I kissed his cheek. "My best friend Elius." He nodded. "Sure y'all best friends?" I nodded. "He's like my brother. He's the security who always escorted you to my office." He nodded. "Oh alright, you bringing it here?" I nodded. "Yeah, you wanna get in the Christmas spirit right?"

He chuckled. "I guess so. Don't take too long. You know I get lonely without you." I chuckled. "Babe, Imm call you when we get there." He nodded. "Okay, I love you." I bent down and gave him a kiss. "Love you, too." I pulled my purse up on my shoulder and turned around. "You're booty looks nice and juicy in them jeans." I chuckled as I walked out the door. "Bye babe."

I walked downstairs and out to my car. I drove off straight to the Christmas tree lot.

-JACOB POV-
I reached for my phone. I was waiting just for Lyric to leave so I could call Melody. I dialed her number and put the phone up to my ear.

MELODY: "Hey, is everything okay?"

ME: "Yeah, you know Christmas is coming up and I'm cripple. I wanna get something for Lyric. What do I get?"

MELODY: "What does she want?"

ME: "Shoes, but in order to get that, I have to order them and my surprise would be busted."

MELODY: "What do you want her to do?"

ME: "Move in with me."

MELODY: "Okay well show her that."

ME: "Go get me a house key made."

MELODY: "For what doors?"

ME: "The back and the front."

MELODY: "Alright, bye.

I hung up just in time for Lyric to FaceTime me.

ME: "Hey baby."

LYRIC: "Hey. I'm here."

ME: "Alright, show me something."

LYRIC: "Small, Medium, Big? What size?"

ME: "I don't know. Medium."

LYRIC: "I'm not decorating that myself."

ME: "I can't move so why you buying a tree?"

LYRIC: "Fuck it. Um, can you give me this tree right here? Thank you."

ME: "Who gone help you bring that in."

LYRIC: "Eli."

ME: "Alright. When I get these stitches out?"

LYRIC: Two days."

ME: "Alright, so you coming straight home?"

LYRIC: "Yes. I'm on my way now."

ME: "Kay. I love you."

LYRIC: "I love you, too."

She hung up the phone and I laid back.

Melody: It's gonna be ready on Christmas Eve.

Me: Alright, just bring it on Christmas.

Melody: Cool

Me: I'm inviting all of our friends and family over and Imma see if she gone invite people.

Melody: Alright

I put my phone down and looked at the TV. With out people here with me. I honestly do get lonely and I hate being like this. That's why I couldn't stay apart from Lyric cause when I found her I wasn't lonely anymore.

I just feel complete. I heard the door close and immediately smiled. "Babe I'm back!" I was about to get up when I remembered I couldn't move. "Alright!" I sunk deeper into my spot.

********
"Babe, wake up. You're foot needs to be up and you need to take your medicine." I opened my eyes. "What time is it?" She sighed. "8 AM." "I don't even remember taking my other medicine." She chuckled. "You would barely wake up."

I softly chuckled. "Give me my medicine." She gave it to me as I drank a mouth full of water and taking the pill. "Alright, can I go back to sleep?" She laid down next to me and put her head on my chest. "Nah, let's talk." She nodded. "About what?" She said as she put her hand in mine.

"Christmas." she raised her eyebrow. "What about it?" "Let's invite my sister, I want you to meet my family and then your sister and whoever else you want to come." She smiled. "Okay. You want me to call them?" "Nah, give me their numbers."

She chuckled. "Okay, is that it?" I shook my head. "Nah, you really wanna move in with me?" "I practically did already. All I need is a key." I nodded. "Alright. Give me a kiss tho." She sat up and gave me a kiss. "Love you." "I love you, too."

----------------------
Ahhhh Jacob's gift is gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!

Elius in the multimedia!