Chapter 21

-LYRIC POV-
"So how's your pregnancy going?" I smiled. "It's going good. Actually the doctor said I found out at 3 1/2 weeks. So now I'm about 4 weeks and a day." Chyna smiled. "So four weeks is a month, correct?" I nodded.

"Yeah. So, how are you and Jake?" I smiled. "We're cool. Just continuing to push through. I get morning sickness and everything." She smiled. "Poor baby." I chuckled. "Mhm, whatever."

"Babe, I'm gone." Jake said as he kissed my cheek. "Where you going?" He placed his hands on my shoulder. "I gotta go to the gym. My fight is tomorrow." I sighed. "I know." "What's wrong?" "You know I hate boxing."

He nodded. "Yeah, but I wanna do it." I smiled. "Alright. I know. So, go ahead and go to the gym. I'll see you in a little bit." He grabbed a water out of the fridge. "Alright babe, I love you." "Love you, too."

Chyna waited until we heard the door close before she spoke again. "So you're really gonna support him on this? Boxing is real dangerous." I nodded. "Yeah, I know. But, if he wants to do it, I'm not gonna hold him back. He's been held back all his life. I'm not gonna do it again."

She smiled. "I totally understand." "So what's Ryan up to now?" She rolled her eyes. "Tryna open up a club." I smirked. "Since when?" She shrugged. "Girl I don't know. I think when you fired him." I laughed. "Oh wow. So does he wanna speak to me now?"

She nodded. "Yeah, he's talked about talking to you and he wants to thank you." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Thank me? For what?" "Being so hard on him about being real security cause now he can train security as a job and have the club." I rolled my eyes. "He don't need to thank me. I'm fine on the thank yous and shit."

"I told him that you're not the affectionate type." I chuckled. "Well he should've listened." We both chuckled and continued our conversation.

********
"You ready?" He looked down at me. "I'm nervous as shit." His trainer, Romeo, chuckled. "Calm down son. You got this." He hugged me and gripped my ass with his gloves. "I'm so nervous babe. I can't do this." I placed my hand on the side of his face. "You worked your ass of training for this. You got it babe."

He nodded.  "Alright." He placed his hand on my stomach. "I love you." I kissed him. "I love you, too." Romeo cleared his throat. "Alright now Wright. You gotta do some kind of warm up." "What do I do?" Romeo put the pads on his hands and started warming up with Jacob.

"Look at your man." I smiled at Romeo's daughter , Melinda. Melinda is a few years older than Jake, so we get along pretty well. "I know." She smiled. "Are you nervous?" I nodded. "Hell yes, I can't tell him that tho." "Why?"

I sighed. "Cause he's nervous himself." She nodded. "Yeah, my mom used to hate when my dad was a boxer. But, he turned out alright." I nodded. "I know, and I trust Romeo because he has no brain damage or anything. He's perfectly fine after all those years of fighting."

"Yeah, his hearing kinda switches on and off when it wants to, but other than that he's cool." I rubbed my hands together and took a deep breath feeling my heart beating out of my chest. I know this nervous thing is probably not good for the baby, but I just can't stop worrying about Jacob.

"Wright, you ready to kick some ass?" Jacob chuckled. "Low key." Romeo patted his back. "Don't be worried. You have a gift son." Jake smiled. "Alright let's go." I wrapped my arm into Jacob's as we walked out of his dressing room. He kissed the top of my head as I smiled.