Chapter 23

-JACOB POV-
"Jake, hurry up. You're gonna make us late." I shrugged. "Good." She scoffed. "Excuse me?" "I didn't mean it like that." She leaned on the bathroom door. "Is there something I don't know about?" I looked over to her as I stopped fixing my tie.

"What you mean?" "Has anything happened between you and Chyna. When I asked if you wanted to go to this party your first answer was no. Now I'm telling you you're gonna be late and you said good." I frowned. "Lyric, what's that supposed to mean?"

"Something went on with you and my sister that I don't know about and if you'd just tell me now, I won't be mad." I clenched my jaw. "Ain't nothin happen Lyric!" She widened her eyes taken back by my tone. She just stared at me.

"Lyric... look I'm-" She put her hand up cutting me off. "Just come on." I heard the car door close outside. I walked downstairs to see her sitting in the passenger seat of my car. I walked out and got in the driver's seat. "Where am I going?" "Chyna's house." I nodded as I drove off.

********
I closed the trunk as Lyric walked into Chyna's house. "Hey Chy!" I walked up to the door and gave her a head nod. "Where I put this." She looked down at her shoes. "In the living room." I walked past her as Lyric looked back at me.

I smirked a little at her and she just rolled her eyes turning around. "Okay, the food is out!" Everyone's name was on a place on the table. I found my name and it was next to Lyric's. A couple seconds later, Lyric sat next to me.

While people walked around giving us food, Chyna and Ryan stood up. "We wanna thank everyone for coming out to celebrate our engagement today. But, not only are we celebrating engagement, we're revealing the sex of our baby."

Lyric smiled widely. "After 4 months of waiting, we've figured out, it's a boy!" Everybody cheered. "Congratulations Chyna!" Lyric shouted. I started eating as they sat down. Lyric was talking to her grandma, who was sitting next to her.

I felt my phone vibrate as I pulled it out.

Chyna: I need to talk to you

Me: How Imma talk to you right here right now?

Chyna: Go to the hall where the bathrooms are.

I saw Chyna walk inside the house. I stood up as Lyric held my hand. "Where you going?" "To the car." "Okay."

-LYRIC POV-
I turned back to my grandma. "What's new baby?" I smiled. "Well I'm 1 month pregnant." She smiled. "Aww good. How does Jacob feel about it?" "He's happy." She smiled. "Good." I chuckled. "Well excuse me for a second. It feels like this baby is squeezing my bladder."

She smiled. "You're excused." I stood up and put my napkin on the table. I walked inside and heard familiar voices coming from the side of the wall. "You kissed me Chyna. I didn't do nothing." I put my hand over my mouth. "I'm sorry. I should've never did that. Can you please forgive me?"

"No." Jacob said sternly. "Did you tell Lyric?" I felt tears coming down my cheeks. "No he didn't tell Lyric. Even though I asked." "Lyric!" Chyna exclaimed as she jumped from being startled.

"Chyna you kissed him? Are you serious?! After all we've been through you're gonna kiss my boyfriend?! That's a hoe ass move!" I turned to Jacob. "And I asked you earlier. I told you to tell me if anything happened! You screamed at me to cover up your damn lies!!"

Ryan came over. "What's going on?" "I'm over this relationship! And fuck you Chyna!" I lunged at Chyna but Jacob pulled me back. I felt hot tears rolling down my face like a waterfall. "Don't touch me. I'm over you!"

"Lyric, don't be mad at him, I made the first move. He covered it up so we wouldn't hurt you." Ryan jumped in the middle. "What did y'all asses do?!" "You hurt me enough! You kissed him. Why cause your jealous huh? Your just jealous that my man has a career and does more than sit on his ass?! Is that what it is?! Or are you mad cause he's a man and not a little boy?! Just tell me why you did this shit to me!!!"

Chyna shook her head. "No! That's not why!" "You're not happy!! You're just a sad little bitch!!" Jacob kissed the top of my head because usually that calms me down. "Let me leave." "You kissed him Chyna?! I'm out!"

Ryan stormed out the house as Jacob put me down. "I think it's time for me to leave." Chyna shook her head. "I'm sorry." "Don't talk to me, call me, text me, nothing. Stay away from us." I walked out and got in the car. I typed an address in the navigation as Jacob got in the car.

"Take me here." He pressed go as he drove off.

********
"Why you want to come here?" I got out of the car and walked into my old house. Jacob got out the car. "Go home!" He got back in and drove off. I closed the door and cried. I sat in the middle of the floor crying.

Why when I let go of what's bad in my life, more negativity comes. It's like I was meant to be picked on. First my parents, then Sasha, now my sister coming for my boyfriend. I sat on my old couch.

After these couple months living with Jacob, I never did sell my house. I just hadn't found time to. I sniffed a couple times as my phone vibrated over and over again. I had missed texts from Chyna, Jessie, Ryan, and a missed call from Elius and Milan.

Ryan: Let's talk. I need a better understanding.

Me: I don't know what happened. I found out along with you.

Ryan: Wassup with Chyna tho?

Me: I don't know and I dont wanna know.

I closed his texts and opened Jessie's.

Jessie: Hey lil cousin... are you okay?

Me: I'm fine.

Jessie: Can I come over and keep you a little company.

Me: Sure. I'm at my old house.

Jessie: Okay. See you in a bit.

I put my phone down before it started ringing. I looked at the called ID to see Eli calling me.

ME: "Hello?"

ELIUS: "Hey sis, you good?"

ME: "Yeah. I'm perfectly fine."

ELIUS: "Damn sarcasm is not needed. You good tho I can come over."

ME: "Nah, Jessie's coming over."

ELIUS: "So you really breaking up with Jake?"

ME: "I don't know. I mean Chyna made the first move so it's not technically his fault, but I'm still pissed."

ELIUS: "You gotta right to be. That's your sister and she should know better than to kiss your boyfriend."

ME: "Yeah. I guess. But, I'll call you when I'm feeling better."

ELIUS: "Alright sis. Bye."

ME: "Bye."

Somebody knocked on my door and I knew it was Jessie. I got up and opened it. "Hi girl. How you holdin up?" I smiled. "I'm good." She smiled. "So can I come in?" I nodded. "Yeah... come on in." She sat down on the couch as I sat next to her.

"Who are you now? You changed. You don't throw insults anymore or nothin. What happened? The old Jessie would've never sat here with me." She smiled. "After I last saw you I thought I should have just stopped the insults. I need to be a better person."

I nodded. "Okay. That's good." She smiled. "I brought you some coffee and some champagne. Pick your poison." I shook my head. "I'm fine." She smiled. "Come on. Some coffee to soothe you and some champagne to get turnt."

I chuckled. "I can't." She raised her eyebrow. "And why might that be?" I smiled and placed my hand on my stomach. "There's a little person in here." She smiled. "What?!" She gave me a huge hug. "Oh I'm so happy for you! Why didn't you tell me sooner."

"We're still developing the whole situation." She smiled. "So I don't know why you're here. You need to be making things better for the sake of this baby." I smirked. "Well there's one problem." "What?" I sighed. "I didn't drive here."

"Well let me take you home." I stood up and we walked outside to her car.

----------------------
Awww! Lyric found out!! What's gonna happen next?

Ryan in the multimedia