Chapter 6

-LYRIC POV-

"Where am I taking you sis?" I sat back in my seat. "Down the street." He nodded. "Alright." He stopped in the alley and flickered the lights. I hopped out the car with what Phantom wanted. I walked up to him. He gave me a head nod. "Goddess." I tried my best not to smile. "Phantom."

I gave him what I had. "Cool. Here you go." I took the money from him and counted it out. "See you." His boys got in the car as he winked at me. He turned around and got in the passenger's seat. When they pulled off, I got in the car. Eli pulled off. "So what's up? Y'all showed no emotion toward each other." I put my leg up and continued to count out more money.

"What you mean?" "I mean what I said Lyric." I softly smirked. "Well, you not really supposed to show affection when you're doing a drop. Plus, we aren't together." He smiled. "Mm. I understand. Didn't you get his number?" I nodded. "Yeah. I may call him tomorrow." He smiled. "Do it. I wanna see yo ass tied down."

I smiled. "Alright, just drop me off at home." "Where my money at?" I counted out 100 bucks. "Here." He smiled. "Thanks Lyric." I rolled my eyes. "Boss." He chuckled and pulled into my driveway. "Lyric." I got out of the car. "Bye Elius." He blew me a kiss. "Bye sis." I walked into my house and crashed on the couch. As tired as I am I CANT MOVE another step.

********
I walked into the storage room and started looking through everyone's files. "What the hell? Chyna!" She came into the storage room. "Where the hell is Elius's file?" "I put it in your office." I shook my head. "It wasn't on my desk. You got any idea of where it's at?"

"In your drawer in your office." I smiled. "Oh." I walked out the storage room and locked it. As I was texting, someone bumped into me. "Aye, why aren't you working?!" The person grabbed my face and lifted it up. I hit their hand. "Don't touch my... Oh." He smiled. "Yeah, remember me?"

I smiled. "Yes, Phantom." He chuckled. "Can we talk some business?" I nodded. "Yeah." We walked into my office as I closed the door behind me. "So... talk." He sat across from me. "I wanna start doing business with you." I crossed my legs. "Mmm... what do you mean by this?" He smiled. "I want me and you to do a couple drops together."

I raised my eyebrow. "Me and you?" He nodded. "Yeah I can protect you." I leaned into him. "I don't need protecting." I said in a low seductive tone. He smirked and leaned into me. "Yes you do. You fighting me off cause you cuffed or what?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not cuffed."

"So what you say to me and you." I smirked. "I'll try." He smiled. "Okay. So you gone lock in my number or what?" I chuckled. "I thought it was to soon." He chuckled. "Never too soon to make my hotline bling." I laughed. "Your hotline bling?" He nodded. "You don't know what that means?"

"I do. I'm sorta urban." He laughed. "Alright. I got a drop tomorrow night. Imma hit you up. That means you gotta text me." I smirked. "I lost the blunt paper." He sucked his teeth. "Lemme see." I handed him my trap phone. "I don't want this trap phone. Give me the real shit." "This is the real shit."

I unlocked my iPhone and he took it from me. When he handed it back I stuffed it in my pocket. "Alright, deuces." He gave me a side hug. "Bye." He walked out as I followed him with my eyes until he disappeared around a corner.

Chyna came into my office along with Sasha. "Holy shit! Wasn't that Phantom?" I nodded. "Yeah." Sasha smirked. "So what's happening with y'all?" I smiled. "We're teaming up." Chyna smiled. "Don't you like him?" I nodded. "Just a little bit." Sasha grabbed my cheeks. "I see you smiling bitch. You know you in love!" I chuckled.

"I don't know." She smiled. "So go get some rest. I will see you tomorrow." I smiled. "It's only 12." Sasha walked out as Chyna smiled. "Go hang with your man." I smirked. "He's not my man. He's just my friend." She smacked her lips as she fanned me off. "Sis, goodbye." I chuckled and pulled my purse up on my shoulder. "Don't mess nothing up please. Go put Elius' file in the storage room and call me if you're unsure about anything."