Chapter 7

--- when I tell you to play a song, play it. It'll put you in the mood ---

-LYRIC POV-
"Boss Phantom is here to see you." I smiled. "Let him in." I looked down into my phone as Chyna spoke up. "Why are you still smiling. What did y'all do?" I chuckled. "Nothing." She rolled her eyes. "You guys had sex huh?" "No. I'm being dead ass."

She chuckled as Jacob stepped in. "Aye, can I talk to you privately?" I nodded. "Uh, yeah. Chy step out." She walked out and closed the door behind her. He sat down in a chair across from my desk. "Some guy named Ryan work here?" I nodded. "Yeah, why?" "I need to talk to him."

I stood up and walked around to his lap. "For what?" "He's been messing around with my little sister and he's been distant." I raised my eyebrows. Ryan is Chy's baby daddy. "Wait are you serious?" He nodded. "Well, I know why he's been distant and I wanna kill him for it."

"Why?" "Ryan is Chyna's baby daddy." He raised his eyebrows. "For real?" I nodded. "Yeah. You still want me to call him in?" He nodded. "Yeah." I got odd if his lap and walked to the door. When I opened it Chyna was in my face. "Are you serious? Is this really happening?"

I frowned. "Yeah Chy." She ran down the hall. "Ryan!!" I chased after her. "Aye, stop." She crashed into Ryan pushing him back. She punched him in his mouth as Jacob pulled them apart. "Aye, I'm glad she did it and I didn't do it. You Ryan?" Ryan nodded. "You been playin my sister and her?" He lifted Ryan by his collar and socked him in the stomach.

"Ja- Phantom stop." I'm not supposed to tell anyone his name. The only people who know my real name is Chyna, Sasha, and Blu. "For what? He's an asshole." He said as he socked Ryan again. "Boss, you just gone let him hit me like that? Who is this nigga?" Phantom socked him again. "I'm Phantom."

Chyna sort of smirked. He stopped hitting Ryan and put him down. "Hey, Ryan. You've overstayed your welcome. You're fired." He sucked his teeth. "Take the jacket off." He took the jacket labeled 'SECURITY' off and walked out.

Phantom walked outside. "Can we talk?" I followed him outside as he unlocked his car for me to get in. I got in the car. "I think we should really do business together. You need some stocked up security for the Skull thing. You got a wack ass security team. No offense. But what you think about combining our businesses."

I nodded. "I'm fine with that, but we don't know if we're gonna stay together forever. What if we fall out?" "That's never gonna happen." He said placing his hand on my leg. "Well, if you insist." He smiled. "I'm sure it's never bout to happen like that babe."

I smirked. "Okay. I'll think about it." He smiled. "Why don't we think about it at my house tonight." "Alright. I'll be there after I leave here." "What time is that?" I shrugged. "Umm, around sundown." He nodded. "Okay." I got out the car. "I'll see you later."

"Alright, I love you." I smiled. "Love you, too Jake." I closed the door and walked in the warehouse as he drove off. I walked into my office and Chyna was sitting in one of the chairs crying. "You're okay, bruh. Better you find out now that he's no good." I gave her a hug. "I know, but what about our baby?"

"You'll just do joint custody Chy. You can't really do nothin. Unless you wanna get back with him." She shook her head. "Hell no!" I chuckled as she wiped her eyes. "Girl, you'll get over it. I promise bae." She kissed my cheek. "Thanks, so what were you and Phantom talking about." I smiled. "Well, we're planning on merging and becoming one."

"Girl, you know daddy would never do that." I nodded. "I know, but if it were the right person, he would." She nodded. "So when we go overboard and we lose all our money and get busted, I'll blame it on you." I chuckled. "Cool cause when we get the double bank and we're the highest in the drug dealing system and never get busted, I'll blame it on me, too."