Chapter 34

-LYRIC POV-

"Okay, one, two, three." Kaden winded a little as his doctor gave him a shot in his arm. "It's okay, almost done." The nurse said rubbing his head. His whine turned into a cry as she finished the shot. She cleaned wiped his arm off and smiled. "All done."

I picked up Kaden. "Thank you, she smiled. You're welcome. We'll see him next month." I nodded. "Okay." I walked out to see Jake taking a picture with this guy. "Are you ready?" He nodded. "Yeah, see you soon dude."

Max held Jake's hand as we walked out. "Where do you guys wanna go?" Max smiled. "Can we go to Sky Zone?" I nodded. "I have to go to the mall so I'll meet you guys there." Jake nodded. "Okay, I'll take you home so I can get my car. Are you taking Kaden?"

"Yeah, if you're tryna jump with Max." He nodded. "I am, so we'll see you there." I kissed him. "Alright." We got to my car and I put Kaden in his seat. I got in the driver's seat and drove off. When we got to the house Jacob and Max got out my car. Jake walked to my window.

"I'll see you in a lil bit." I nodded. "Okay." He kissed me and opened Kaden's door. "Bye lil man." He kissed his cheek as I smiled. "Alright, take it easy." He nodded. "Okay, bye. I love you." I gave him one more kiss. "I love you, too." He got in his car with Max and we drove off at the same time.

As soon as I drove off, Chyna called me.

ME: "Hey."

CHYNA: "What you doing?"

ME: "Nothin, just about to run to the mall with Kaden."

CHYNA: "Oh where's Jake?"

ME: "He just went to SkyZone with his nephew, Max."

CHYNA: "Oh, okay. Will you be busy around 8:30?"

ME: "No, why?"

CHYNA: "I was tryna go to dinner tonight, do you wanna go?"

ME: "Yeah, I'm down. Where?"

CHYNA: "It's at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse."

ME: "Yeah, I'll go."

CHYNA: "Okay, be ready at 8. That's when I'm coming to get you."

ME: "Alright, I need to drop off Kaden somewhere."

CHYNA: "Jake's gonna be home."

ME: "He can't take care of Kaden. He doesn't get the hang of it yet."

CHYNA: "Well, leave him with Ryan."

ME: "Two babies Chy? I don't think he can handle it."

CHYNA: "He's so good with King. Just give him a chance."

ME: "Okay, well, I'll be ready at 8."

CHYNA: "Alright, dress nice."

ME: "Don't worry."

CHYNA: "Okay, bye girl."

ME: "Bye."

I hung up the phone as I pulled up at the mall.

********

-CHYNA POV-

ME: "Lyric. I'm here."

LYRIC: "Okay, come to the door."

ME: "Okay."

I hung up and knocked on the door. I smiled. "You ready for tonight?" He nodded. "Yeah, I'm pretty nervous." I chuckled. "It's cool. You tha-" Lyric cleared her throat. "Step away from the boyfriend." I chuckled and smiled. "You look pretty."