Chapter 42

-JACOB POV-

"Aye let's go celebrate this victory." I shook my head. "Nah, I gotta get home to wifey." "Come on let's go man. You'll see her when you get home." 

I nodded. "I guess so." Rodney nodded. "There we go. Where we tryna go?" "Uh, the club is cool." Rodney got in his car. "Alright, let's go nigga." I got in the car as we drove off. As much as I dread going to the club right now, I'm gonna go so Rodney can get off my case for a couple weeks. 

********

"Ayee, all the bitches are at this one." He looked over. "Ooh I think I see one right now." His eyes widened. "Dayum! Look at that ass." I chuckled as he walked away. "So what Imma do if you over there hollerin at every bitch?" 

He chuckled. "Go make a friend. Be nice buy a girl a drink. You need to get bout this party life." We both laughed. I walked over to the bar as a lady bartender walked over to me. 

"Hey, what can I get for you?" "Uh, get me the strongest shit you got." She nodded. "A fireball shot. Those are strong and fire." I nodded. "Give me like three and a Cadillac Margarita." She smiled. "Comin up, but here's this." 

I frowned. "What's this?" She smiled. "A Bloody Mary. That girl over there wanted me to give it to you." I sat up in the chair looking at this good looking girl who sent me the drink. I took a sip gagging a little. This shit was disgusting. She smirked at me before walking over.

"Hi Jacob. How are you?" I smiled. "I'm good lil mama." She smiled. "I saw that win today. Good job. You know you're my favorite." I smirked. "Thank you." "You like the drink." I was about to speak but the bartender put three shot glasses in front of me. 

I took the shot while shaking my head. "That drink you sent was actually pretty nasty." She laughed. "Oh sorry. I thought you'd like it." She dropped her lipstick. "Oh shit." She bent over rubbing her ass against my leg. I stared at her ass and smiled. 

"I see you staring." I chuckled. "Well you bending over all slow." She smiled. "Sorry I can't hear over this loud music." She put her head by my mouth. "What did you say?" I smirked. "I said well you bending over all slow." 

She laughed and pecked my lips. I took a couple other shots feeling woozy. "I'm Natasha." I wiped my lips and smirked. "Well hi Natasha." She gave me a piece of paper. "Call me later." I drank some of my Cadillac. "I'll try." 

She chuckled and flipped her hair in my face. It smelled just like coconut. "Well I hope wifey doesn't catch you." I widened my eyes remembering that I still had Lyric at the house with Kaden. I left my money on the bar and sighed hoping that Lyric doesn't find out about tonight.

I walked out and got in my car. I drove off towards home.

-LYRIC POV-

BLU: "Hey girl." 

ME: "Wassup? I was putting Kaden to sleep."

BLU: "Oh... did you see the pictures all over Instagram?"

ME: "I haven't been on Instagram all day."

BLU: "Go on right now."

ME: "Hold on. I'll call you back when I do. Kaden's on the borderline of sleep."

BLU: "Okay."

ME: "Is it bad?"

BLU: "Uh kind of. I don't wanna say anything to you though."

ME: "Is it about my husband?"

BLU: "Kinda sorta." 

ME: I sighed. "Got damn it. I'll call you back."

BLU: "Alright bye." 

I hung up the phone and finished bouncing Kaden to sleep. I laid him down in his room before walking back in my room. I sat down on the bed and unlocked Instagram. I scrolled down my timeline looking for a suspicious picture especially of Jacob. I passed a picture and saw a hashtag of his name. "What the fuck?" 

'#JacobWright aka #JW was spotted with a random chick earlier tonight in a club located in Downtown Atlanta. Doesn't he have #LyricWright at home with their son?' 

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. It was a picture of the girl's ass on him and her kissing him! "Oh my God!" I said before breaking down in tears. It hurts to have him do this to me again. First it was my sister now some random girl. I felt my phone vibrating indicating I got a text.

I opened a text from Milan.

Milan (10:49 PM): Uh oh... don't kill his ass

Me (10:50 PM): You know it's coming.

I put my phone down sitting back in the bed. I couldn't get those images out of my head and most importantly I can't think of what I'm gonna say to him, but it needs to be something to make him think. 

********

I felt Jacob slide in the bed. "Are you awake?" I sniffled. "Why you crying?" I wiped my eyes not even responding to him. Hi kissed my cheek. "Don't stress the baby ma." I stood up and walked downstairs getting a water out of the fridge. 

I didn't even think that I wouldn't be able to talk to Jacob. I thought that he'd get home I'd go crazy then we'd be okay... but it doesn't work like that. I guess I really have to try and talk to him like a human being. 

"Baby." I head him coming downstairs. I brushed past him walking back upstairs sitting on the corner of the bed getting my pictures ready. "What's wrong?" "Why don't you tell me what's wrong?" He frowned. "I don't know."

"So you don't remember kissing a bitch in the fucking club?" He nodded. "She kissed me." "That excuse is old. I bet you kissed back this time." He shook his head. "I didn't." I nodded. "You did, too. And your staring at her ass? Do you want another girl? Cause I'll leave."

He frowned. "No, I don't ever want you to leave. I want you to stay here with me." I shook my head. "No. I'm not gonna keep staying when you constantly go behind my back and kiss other bitches. Did you fuck them too?" "No." I started crying more. "Get the fuck out."

"What do you mean." I wiped my eyes and sat up straight. "I mean what I said get out." He looked me up and down and licked his lips. "Where do I sleep?" "On the couch... outside... I don't care." He turned around walking downstairs. 

I crashed on the bed and frowned over being with Jacob right now.

----------------------

Short chapter. More coming soon!

Lyric and Jacob arguing in the multimedia