Chapter 4

LYRIC POV

"Here. 1 pound of crack and 1 of weed." I took the bag and looked inside. We needed one more pound of each to give to Phantom, but we were running low. "Thank you." I pulled out money and gave it to him. "Here." He looked through. "You owe me 20 more dollars Goddess." I shook my head.

"No... nigga... it's 150 and that's what you got." He counted through the money. "That shit is 170. Give me my money." I rolled my eyes. "I sent you what the fuck I wanted and you sent me back 150 for a price." He shook his head. "Give me my 20."

I shook my head. "No cause you hustlin." I looked back at the car to make sure Justin and Michael were still paying attention. They had guns coming out of each passenger window. "Flower!" I said out loud. I keep Chyna on speeker when I'm dealing just so she knows when to come.

He grabbed a gun and put it to my head. "Don't play no games now Goddess. You know what I'm capable of." I tensed up. "Mhm. And when you figure out I don't owe you 20, then we gone see." Three lights flashed and I knew it was Chyna. "Who the hell is this. Go check."

Two guys ran behind me. "Aye! I'm with Goddess! Leave me alone!" She pushed the gun away from my head. "What you need sis?" I looked at her. "Give me the papers he signed saying 150." She gave me some papers out of her purse.

"See this says 150. I'm not stupid." She turned around and walked to her car. He turned around and walked to his car. I always stay facing them just incase some funny business happens. The car drove off before I got in my car. I walked to the car and got in the backseat. Michael drove off behind Chyna. I looked down the alley and made sure it was clear as they made their way out the alley.

"Where are we taking you boss?" "To the warehouse." Michael nodded. A few minutes later he pulled into the parking lot. I got out the car and walked inside. I put the stuff I got tonight in the safe in my office. I walked out to see Chyna. "You did good. Thanks for coming to get me." "No problem Lyric."

I kissed her cheek as we walked out. "Where's your Royce?" "When we went to do the drop for Omar, my fuckin car got bullet holes in it. So I took it to the shop." She nodded. "Oh, so that's why you didn't bring it." I nodded. "Yeah." I got in my G-Wagon before pulling off behind Michael and Justin.

----------------------
Just a filler chapter

Vote, Comment, Add To Libraries