Chapter 39 [Part 2]

-LYRIC POV-

"Hey Amber." Amber chuckled. "Wassup, congrats girlie." I smiled. "Wassup. How you like it?" She smirked. "Ah-mazing." I laughed. "Thank you." She smiled. "So when you getting outta here?" "2 AM! Party hard." I smiled.

"Poppin pussy." She chuckled. "Well, I don't think so. You got celebrity children here." I smiled. "I know. Floyd's daughter is so adorable." We chuckled. "Well, my grandma is leaving so I have to go say bye to her and my baby."

"Alright." I walked downstairs and to my grandma. "Hey Nana, you and Aunt Clara leaving?" She nodded. "Yep, I need some rest." I nodded. "Okay, I'll pick up the baby tomorrow." She smiled. "Alright baby, I love you." I kissed her cheek. "I love you, too grandma."

********

(Listen to Pretend by Tinashe ft. ASAP Rocky) 

Jacob and I crashed down on the bed. "Remember the first night we slept together?" I nodded. "Mhm... you pulled a fast one." He was hovered over me as we both laughed. "I know, and you said you turn into a little freak?"

I nodded. "Mhm." He held my hand and kissed my neck. "Let's do it again." He mumbled into my neck. "Like it's the first time we met." I smiled. "Pretend like we never met before. Pretend like you don't know me and this is the first time that we've ever laid down next to each other."

I smirked. "You look sexy in a suit. I've never seen you like that." "You don't know me, remember?" I nodded. "Yeah, I remember." He kissed my cheek. "Can you make me a promise?" I nodded. "What?" "You'll love me and stay by my side forever." I softly smirked.

"Always and forever." He pulled my dress off before I pulled his tuxedo jacket off. He pulled his pants and shirt off. He kissed me and ran his hands through my hair. His fingers went down my back and pulled my thong off. "Take that bra off. We don't need it."

I smiled and followed his directions. He kissed my chest and smiled. "This that thug love baby." He pushed my body back and knelt down. He pulled my body into his face. And that's when the best part of my night began.

********

-JACOB POV-

I turned on my back and felt a burn on my back. I sat up and looked on the bed and there were some streaks of blood. I stood up and walked in the bathroom. My back was all scratched and cut. Probably from Lyric's nails. I didn't feel anything when I was getting the cuts.

Lyric walked in the bathroom with a T-Shirt and a thong on. I turned towards her and she smiled. She wrapped her arms around me and let them hit against my back. "Aww, shit Lyric." She raised her eyebrow. "What?"

I turned around and she sighed. She chuckled. "Sorry, maybe you shouldn't dick a bitch down like that." I smiled. "So it's my fault you got some sharp ass nails?" She shook her head. "No, not that I have long nails... that's not the point. It's those strokes baby."

I picked her up and put her on the counter. "Well, I can say that I'm expert." She chuckled. "I have to help. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be expert." We laughed as I gave her a kiss. "I'm happy you married me." She smiled. "I'm happy you proposed. I didn't want it to be waste my time 2016." I laughed. "Oh my God!"

She kissed my cheek. "I have to go get the baby." She hopped off the counter before I picked her up. "Nah, you don't. Just a little bit more time for mom and dad." I pulled her T-Shirt off and she pulled my underwear off.

I ripped her thong. "Give me 50 dollars when I'm done. You've ripped 50 dollars worth of panties during this relationship." I chuckled. "Sorry, don't get me in the mood." She shook her hand as I held her hips. She raised her leg up as I inserted myself in her.

----------------------

Awww! The married couple! We love it....

What y'all think. Next chapter will be zooming forward. So, say bye to today and say hello to tomorrow! Jake and Lyric in the multimedia.