Chapter 9

-LYRIC POV-
"So how's the sex?" I chuckled. "What?!" "You heard me bitch!" I smiled. "Mind blowing." They squealed as Sasha finished her piece of pizza. "So girl, give me all the deets. How was LA?" I sat criss-crossed on Sasha's couch as Sasha and Blu sat with me. "So, we were in this really nice hotel, we went to Cali Christmas, the mall, we went to Santa Monica Pier, oh and Magic Mountain." Sasha smiled. "Cool. I wish I had a man who can do that for me." I smiled.

"He'll come along at the right time." "Didn't you say that you were miserable without a boyfriend?" I nodded. "I said that, but now I'm not." They chuckled. Blu smiled. "So how's everything else? You think you wanna marry him?" I shrugged. "Girl, I don't know. I'm taking it one step at a time."

We all chuckled. "So... how's Chyna? Have you talked to her?" I shook my head. "No she's not answering any of my phone calls. She reads my texts so I know she's okay. How was she when I was gone?" Blu sighed. "Girl, it was a nightmare. She's really letting this break up shit get to her head. Like she was yelling every two seconds and crying the other two."

"She's pregnant, too so this isn't any better." Sasha rolled her eyes. "She needs some act right." I chuckled. "Y'all stop talking about my sister." They chuckled. "Sorry." I took a piece of pizza out of the box. "I think we should do a girl's trip to LA. You guys think so?" They nodded. "Yes let's go! I love LA."

I smiled. "Alright, so sometime after January 6th cause I wanna go for my birthday." "Isn't your birthday January 6th?" I nodded. "Yeah. I wanna spend some of my birthday with my babe." I said as I blushed. "So we're put after your boyfriend now? I see how it is LyLy!" I laughed.

"It's not like that guys. You guys are my number ones, I just have a number 1.5 now." Sasha smiled. "1.5 is still higher than one. Just admit it." "You all are equally important to me. If any of you are in danger I'll help. There. You guys feel good about yourselves again?"

"Yeah." "Guess who I saw at the concert." Blu raised her eyebrow. "Who?" "Amber." Sasha smiled. "From high school? Amber Laura?" I nodded. "Yes. Isn't that a trip." They nodded. "Yes, do you have her number?" "Yeah. Let's call her."

I pulled my phone out and FaceTimed Amber.

AMBER: "Hello? Oh hey Lyric."

ME: "Hey, am I bothering you?"

AMBER: "No, I just put son to sleep."

ME: "Oh, I have some girls with me that wanna say hi."

Sasha jumped on my back.

SASHA: "Hey Amber!"

AMBER: "Holy shit. Hey Sasha! Is that Blu in the background, too?"

ME: "Yeah."

AMBER: "Oh my God. You guys need to come to LA."

ME: "Yes, we're trying to come January time."

SASHA: "After that bitches's birthday!"

BLU: "We'll be there soon."

AMBER: "Cool. So that was your boyfriend who was with you, right?"

SASHA: "Yeah that was her nigga!"

AMBER: "Oh okay."

SASHA: "Yeah we called to say hey, girl."

AMBER: "Cool. I'll talk to y'all later."

ALL: "Okay, bye!"

Amber hung up as I put my phone down.

********
-JACOB POV-
' "Come on baby. Give it all to me." I ran my hands down Lyric's ass as I kept pumping. "Ugh." I released all inside of her. "Mmm this baby is gonna look just like us." I flipped her over and-'