Chapter 26

-LYRIC POV-

"Jake, my aunt's birthday dinner is tonight. Are you going?" He shook his head. "Nah. I gotta go check on the house and I gotta go to the gym." I frowned. "Okay, well, Imma miss you."

He smirked. "I'll see you when you get home." I smiled. "Okay, I love you." He kissed me as I pulled my purse up on my shoulder. "I love you, too."

I walked outside to my car. Once I got in, I drove off.

********
"Hi Aunt Clara." She kissed my cheek. "Hi, I'm glad you could come. Where's Jacob? Are you two still mad at each other since the engagement party?" I shook my head.

"No. He had to go to the gym." She nodded. "Okay, have a seat next to me. You ready to meet Jessie's new boyfriend?" I nodded. "Yes. I'm glad that he's younger." She smiled. "Me too. How's your baby?"

"Good. Growing normally and nice and healthy." She smiled. "Good." I saw Chyna walk over to the table and gave Clara a hug. I picked up the menu as I listened to their conversation.

"Where's Ryan?" "He's still kind of mad from what all went down at the engagement party." I softly smiled. "That's what you get." I said under my breath. Aunt Clara looked over at me. "You say something?"

I shook my head. "Oh no." She smiled and turned to Chyna. She sat down next to me and smiled. "Hi." I looked over. "Hi." She smirked. "You're hair looks nice. Who's been doing it?" I opened my mouth to speak, but Jessie walked in with a very familiar guy.

"Hey guys. This is my boyfriend Jaxon." Everybody smiled, but I still couldn't remember where I knew him from. I pulled out my phone pretending to take a selfie, but I took a picture of him. He walked over to me and stuck his hand out.

"Nice to see you again." The texture of his hands felt familiar. Extremely rough. I felt the same texture on my head when SKULL put his hands up to my forehead. I froze in my seat as he smirked. "You can run, but you sure can't hide."

I felt my nausea beginning to form. "Aunt Clara. I have to go. I feel sick." She nodded. "I understand, I'll see you soon." I quickly walked out and got in my car. I drove off as fast as I could and called Jacob.

JACOB: "Wassup baby, you good?"

ME: I started crying. "J-J-Jake-J-J-J-Jacob."

JACOB: "Calm down baby, talk."

ME: "Meet me at the house."

I hung the phone up and proceeded home.

********
-JACOB POV-
I bursted into the house. Lyric sounded scared when she was crying, too. "Leer." She looked over from the couch. "Why you back so early? Everything go good with Chyna?"

"It's not about her." She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of Skull. "Why you have a picture of him?" She started crying. "That's Jessie's boyfriend."

"Holy shit. For real?" She nodded. "Mhm." I frowned. "Are you gone tell her something? What he say? Did he see you?" She nodded. "He said you can run, but you can't hide. Then he was like nice to see you again."

I embraced her in a hug. I didn't want to show her I was scared, but now that he's close to the family, he could do anything. She stood up. "I'm going to bed. I have to sleep on this." I watched her walk upstairs.

After one thing ends, another begins. It's like we never get a rest. I walked upstairs and watched her undress and put pajamas on. She walked in the bathroom and came out with a makeup free face.

********
"Leer, you good? You keep twisting around." She breathed heavily. "I'm sorry." I shook my head. "Nothing to be sorry about. What's botherin you?"

"I'm scared." I embraced her in my arms. "Imma always protect you. Remember that." She smirked. "Okay. I nerd you right now." I smiled. "You're okay. I got you." She kissed me. "I love you." "I love you too. Imma keep you safe."

----------------------
Jacob and Lyric in the multimedia!! Soo.... what y'all think about the Skull situation??? sorry for the later updates, I have school and I started a new book. But once that one has more reads, I'll be updating this until the end!!! Should I do a sequel for this one???