Chapter 5

-LYRIC POV-
I parked in my parking spot coming into work a little late today. "Goddess." I looked over at the corner of the building. A tall, slim guy walked out. "Who are you?" "Oh you don't know me? It's your old buddy Skull." I sighed. "Why are you here Skull?"

"Cause your little minions kill my brothers, I kill them and you. I can't forget Flower." "It won't happen again." He nodded. "I know cause I'm the last brother left." He put his hand in a gun shape and put his fingers on my head. "Watch out." He whispered. He turned around and walked towards the alley we're on.

I stormed in the warehouse and no security was at the door what-so-ever. "Aye! I told y'all to stand your asses at the door! How is my place about to be protected and y'all asses not working?! Skull got onto the parking lot once I told y'all not to let nobody on here without validation! Get the fuck to the gate!"

Ryan and Michael went to the gate as Justin stood by the door. I walked into my office. "Lyric." I looked up at the door. "What?" Chyna sat down across from me. "I think we need to need to get better security." I kicked my feet up and pulled out my light blue trap phone. I texted one of Phantom's representatives who texted me about the drop.

"You think?" She sighed. "You know who I'm talkin about right?" I rolled my eyes. "No." "That better not be sarcasm little girl." I softly chuckled. "It's not. Who are you talking about?" I put my trap phone down. "You know Eli used to be security here."

"Yeah, but he quit cause he got tired of it. He cleaned his name and everything." She nodded. "I understand, but he's the only one who can keep us safe." I smirked. "You don't trust in your bae?" She shrugged. "He's not as good as Eli was. Eli made sure nothing went wrong. It just seems like everything is different when Eli left." I nodded.

"Yeah I know. So, I guess I'll talk to him." She nodded. "Okay. Do that." I pulled my iPhone 6 out. "Alright. Step out Chy." She walked out.

I dialed Eli's number before putting it up to my ear as it rang.

ELIUS: "Wassup Lyric."

ME: "Elius, I gotta quick question."

ELIUS: "What's goochi?"

ME: "We need better security here Eli."

ELIUS: "Don't y'all got enough. I can't go back now."

ME: "Our security isn't good enough. We need better security."

ELIUS: "Sis, I got bills to pay. Child support to pay. I can't put my dedication into working for you right now."

ME: "We'll pay you double."

ELIUS: "I'm not doing it sis."

ME: "I didn't wanna bring this up unless you agreed but... Skull is after us."

ELIUS: "The one who kill people all the time?"

ME: "Yes. Skull!"

ELIUS: "So y'all not safe basically?"

ME: "He told me that he was gonna kill two of my workers, me and Chy. We need you Elius."

ELIUS: "Alright, just until this shit dies down with Skull."

ME: "Okay. Thank you so much."

ELIUS: "No problem sis. I'll be there tomorrow."

ME: "Kay. I love you. Thank you so much."

ELIUS: "Love you, too."

ME: "Okay. Tell EJ I said hi."

ELIUS: "Alright bye. Love you."

ME: "Love you, too. Bye."

ELIUS: "Bye."

"Chy! Sasha! Blu!" They all ran into my office. "Wassup?" "Aye, Elius is starting tomorrow." Chyna smiled. "How you get him to do that?!" "I got my ways." They chuckled. "Cool." They all walked out. "Chy, any more drops?" "Nah sistah."

I chuckled. "Okay. Thanks." She walked out as she rubbed her stomach.

----------------------
Just a filler😜 Don't worry babes👌🏾💙