Chapter 37

-JACOB POV-

"Dylan, this is Jacob." I shook hands with Dylan. "Nice to meet you bro. Where you from?" "I'm from Orlando, Florida." I nodded. "What are your intentions with Melody?" "I wanna be her boyfriend. I wanna love her, show her that I'm always here and one day wife it." 

I raised my eyebrow. "It?" Melody chuckled. "Shut up Jacob." Lyric walked downstairs with Kaden in her arms. "This is my sister, Lyric and my nephew Kaden." Lyric smiled. "Nice to meet you Dylan. I've heard a lot about you." 

Amaya looked over at Lyric from her phone. "Oh, hey Lyric." Lyric smirked. "Wassup Amaya." They hugged and Amaya reached her arms out. "Is he okay to go with other people now?" She nodded. "Yeah girl, it's just in the beginning he hated being apart from us." 

I chuckled. "Yeah, we was gone give him separation anxiety." Lyric laughed. "No we weren't." She chuckled. "So are y'all ready for the wedding?" Lyric smiled. "We are." Melody smirked. "Your girl got a bomb ass dress." I chuckled. 

"I can't wait to see that body in it." I said rubbing my chin. Lyric smiled. "Yeah, someone helped me lose a little weight too." "Oh no need to brag." Everyone laughed. "So Dylan, how long have you known Melody?" Lyric asked. "Uh, almost 7 months now." 

Lyric smirked. "How long have you guys been together." Melody opened her mouth to speak, but Kaden's crying cut her off. "Sorry, go ahead." She smiled. "But, we've been waiting on Jacob's approval so today is make it or break it."

Lyric looked over at me. "Don't be an ass." I chuckled. "I was gonna say yea anyways." Melody smiled. "Thanks Jake." I nodded. "No problem." Melody stood up from the couch. "Well we have to get going, so I'll see you guys later." 

I nodded. "Alright sis... see you later." Lyric rubbed Kaden's back as she gave Amaya and Melody a hug. "We have to hang out one day, I miss y'all." Amaya nodded. "I'm down." Lyric smiled. "Alright, cool." They walked out as I heard a voice. "Is Lyric here?"

I frowned. "Who that?" "Thomas." I sighed. "Got damn that one tryna get you back the night I proposed?" She nodded. "Yep." "What the fuck is he doing here?"

"Why are you asking me?" She said in a chuckle. She handed Kaden to me.

-LYRIC POV-

 I walked to the door. "Go ahead. I got it." Everyone walked away from the door excluding Thomas. "How do you know where I live?" 

"I just figured it out, but I brought these for you." I looked at the flowers he held out. They were blue, my favorite color. "I can't accept these." "What do you mean? You still love me right?" I shook my head. "No." 

He shook his head. "Come on, you got to. I can't even live without you." I shook my head. "I'm not gonna be your girlfriend, wife, friend, nothing. You had your chance in high school and you failed." Jacob walked behind me. "Wassup. You good?" 

I nodded. "Yeah." He took the flowers out of my hands. "These nice, get off my doorstep tho." Thomas looked up at Jacob. Ever since the whole encounter at the restaurant, I think he was left scared. He walked away and got in his car. "Wait, don't leave yet!" 

I looked at Jacob. "What are you doing?" "Take yo flowers back!" He got out of his car and was about to walk up to the doorstep. "Nah, here." He threw the flowers at Thomas and Thomas caught them. I chuckled as Jacob picked me up and closed the door. 

"You good tho?" I nodded. "I'm fine." He smiled. "Alright, cool." 

-CHYNA POV-

"So what are we gonna do for Lyric's bridal shower?" "I was thinking we could all go to the strip club." Blu chuckled and got up. "Yeah poppin pussay!" She said in a singing tone. I chuckled. "Typical Blu." She grabbed a water out of her refrigerator. "So seriously what are we going to do? She's not a strip club type girl and she's probably going to kill all of us if we take her partying." 

Blu nodded. "Yeah, partying was kind of her and Sasha's thing." I nodded. "Hell yeah. Let's just rent out a hotel room and all of us order drinks and everything." Amber smiled. "Yeah, does Lyric get drunk like hangover drunk?" I nodded.

"She can get wasted if you guys like feed her drink after drink. There's like no stopping her when she's on a roll." We chuckled. "So, yeah?" I nodded. "Mhm, and her favorite colors are pink and green so the whole decor should just be pink and green." 

Jessie smiled. "You're good. Should we wear pink and green pajamas?" I nodded. "Everything pink and green, then when she comes in she'll be so happy." They chuckled as Amber spoke up. "Alright. You should like cellophane her hair pink and green." I chuckled. "Now that's doing a little too much."

Blu crossed her leg. "I think that she actually still talks to that Kim lady from the dress shop." I nodded. "She does... they hit it off when she was talking about losing the friends and everything. I think they felt like they were meant to be." 

Blu frowned. "You make it sound like they some gay couple." I chuckled. "Shut up. So are we inviting the Kim girl?" They nodded. "Why not." I smirked. "Alright, so is that it? Y'all know any more of her friends?" They shook their head. 

"Nah she's a lonely person." I chuckled. "Again, typical Blu." I stood up and picked up King's carrier. "Bye y'all. Gotta get him home." They all smiled. "Deuces Chyna." I gave everyone a hug. "Alright, bye." I walked out and put King in the backseat of my Porsche Panamera. I got in the front seat and drove off.

-BLU POV-

Blake: Come open the door.

Me: I'm coming now.

I stood up. "Where you going girl?" I smirked and looked at Amber. "To the door." I opened the door and Blake looked me up and down. "Wassup ma." I smiled. "Hi babe." "Babe?! What?" Amber rushed over to the door. 

"Blake, this is Amber. My friend from high school." Amber scoffed. "How are you gonna do that to me. She knows that we're in a relationship." I shook my head. "She's fuckin with you Blake." He chuckled. "I would hope so." 

He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me. "Aww. You guys look so amazing." I chuckled and turned around walking to the couch. "You want me to lock the door?" I nodded. "Yeah, unless you gotta go outside and go get something out of your car." He shook his head. "Nah." I smiled. "Well, lock the door." 

Amber stood up. "After I leave." I gave her a hug. "Alright girl, I'll see you in a couple days." She nodded. "Alright, house hunting here I come." I smiled. "Bye." She looked me up and down. "Bye." She turned around to Blake. "Bye." He gave her a head nod and smiled. "Bye." 

He crashed on my couch and I kissed him. "Hi." He smiled. "Wassup." I chuckled. "We're gonna have to fix this wassup shit. Wassup Blu, wassup babe. I need a hi, hello baby." He smiled. "Okay, I'll fix it." I chuckled. "Okay, thanks." 

He rubbed my thigh and smiled. "So when Imma meet your friend Lyric?" I smiled. "Well, her wedding is like in a week, so I guess then you can meet her." He kissed my cheek. "Alright, you down for Netflix and Chill?" I chuckled. 

"Netflix and Chill?" He nodded. "Why not, spice us up a little bit. We can tell our kids one day that mom and dad's first time together was in the living room while watching a chick flick." I shook my head. "You're ridiculous." He chuckled. 

"Come on." I nodded. "What movie?" He shrugged. "You pick, cause as soon as you get comfortable them panties comin off!" I laughed. "Alright, is Beyond the Lights okay?" He nodded. "Yeah, that's cool." I clicked on Beyond the Lights as I sat back in his arms. I let him kiss all over my neck, but I couldn't hold back. The movie was barely on and we were already in foreplay.

----------------------

Melody in the multimedia.

She finally has a boyfriend who loves her. Will a baby come next?

Vote/Comment