Chapter 18

-LYRIC POV-

"Tell me what you did while we didn't meet?" I took a deep breath. "Like anything, or just highlights." "Like did your mood enlighten or did your mood worsen?" I sat back into the couch. "Uh, my boyfriend bought me food so I've started eating again. I did sit in bed and watch chick flicks and ate three pints of ice cream."

Her eyes widened. "Was it good?" I nodded. "Yeah." She chuckled. "Continue." "And I started working out with a trainer two days a week doing boxing to get my anger and pain out." She smiled. "Good girl. How have you been feeling since you started boxing?"

I shrugged. "Better I guess." She nodded. "So todays task, I want you to look at some pictures of you and Sasha and get this weight off your shoulders." I pulled my phone out and picked a picture of me and Sasha at my birthday party. "So tell me what you guys were doing."

"It was my birthday party and she said this awesome speech." Dr. Ryann smiled. "Alright, what was special about this moment?" I smiled. "She said some really nice things to me." I said in a smile. She nodded. "Alright, so you just put a smile on your face by yourself. So what you need to do when you miss her is look at a picture or two, remember where you were and why this moment was special."

I nodded. "So, get another picture and talk to me about it." I followed her directions as we finished our conversation.

********
"How'd it go?" I nodded. "It was cool." He kissed me. "So, you up to go out tonight." I shook my head. "Not really." I turned around on his lap to face the TV. "Come on. You gotta get out." I shrugged. "Mmm... I don't know. I'm not really feelin leaving the house."

"You turned me down last week, why don't we at least go see a movie." I nodded. "I'll go see a movie with you." He kissed my neck. "Then, when we come home I can make you smile." I smirked. "You can make me smile? I wanna scream." We both laughed. "You're back!"

He said as he tickled me. I chuckled. "Thanks for signing me up. I don't think I need to see her anymore." He nodded. "You sure?" I smiled. "Yeah." He kissed me again. "I'm proud of you." I smiled. "Alright, now let's get dressed so we can go." I stood up and he held my hand. We walked upstairs into our room.

I picked out some blue jeans, a black crop top, and some black red bottom heels. "You're gonna wear heels to the movies?" I nodded. "Well, yeah. Depends on what it is." He kissed my cheek. "We're going to go see Get Hard." I smiled. "Yeah, so I'm wearing heels." He put on a white shirt, some jeans, and some white Tims.

He held my hand as we walked out the room. We walked out the house before getting in his car. "I love you. I'm glad you're better." I kissed him. "I love you, too."

********
-JACOB POV-

(PLAY LIQUOR BY CHRIS BROWN)
"Baby, you know how to roll?" She chuckled. "Hell yeah I know how." I gave her some papers and some weed. After we had sex tonight, we got high/drunk together. She started rolling the weed as I took a big gulp of Vodka. She gave me the blunt and I smiled.

It's good that we're both really chill when we're high and drunk. So we can chill together. I lit the blunt and took a hit. "Give it here." She took a hit as she let the smoke out really slow. She took one more before giving me the blunt.

"Pass me the bottle." She stood up and started drinking. She put the bottle in my hand as she started walking across the room. I took a big gulp and shook a little. "Oh shit. That was strong." I tried to look away, but my eyes stayed glued on her. What is she doing to my mind? "You put something in here?" She chuckled. "No." "Oh I want you."

I took a bigger gulp this time as she started to remove my shirt off of her. I smirked and hit more of the blunt. "Come here." She shook her head. "Nope." She slowly peeled off her underwear. I stared at her silhouette in the darkness. She slowly walked over to me and climbed on me. "You look good." She smiled. "I know." I pulled my underwear down and popped out the bed carrying her.

I placed her on the wall and started stroking hard. I walked us back to the bed and laid her on the edge of the bed. I grabbed the bottle of Vodka and drank the rest of the half empty bottle. I held one of her legs up as she flipped around. She let me insert myself from the back as she screamed.

We went for hours until she flipped over. I stared at her again and smiled. She looked me up and down before taking all of me into her mouth. I was about to release so I pulled out her mouth. I picked her up and put her back down on the bed. I pushed her legs open and pulled her into my face. She pushed my head into her as I continued eating her out.

Her legs began shaking. I pulled my head away just in time for her to reach her climax. She got up and crawled off the bed as I out my boxers on. She put my T-Shirt back on. I smiled. "Love you baby girl." She crawled in-between my legs and kissed me. I grabbed her ass and slid my fingers down her area.

"Ooo baby." She moaned into our kiss. "You like it?" She nodded. "Mhm." I smiled as I pulled my hand away. "I love you." She kissed me again. "I love you, too."

********
-LYRIC POV-
A feeing of nausea overpowered my body. I quickly woke up and ran into the bathroom. I knelt over the toilet and threw up. I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth with some mouthwash. I laid down and tried to go back to sleep, but I got a headache.

"Babe, I don't feel good." I smiled. "Me either." He chuckled. "We on a real hangover." I rolled my eyes. "Thank you very much." He chuckled as I spoke up again. "I'm sore, too." We both laughed before he kissed me. "Good." I smirked.

He placed his hand in mine and kissed it. "We can stay in bed, I can make you even more sore, and we can get over this hangover." I chuckled. "Yeah, okay. Let me get over this hangover, tho." He smiled as he turned on The Wedding Ringer. "Alright." He pulled me into him as we watched the movie.

----------------------
Jacob and Lyric in the multimedia.

Liquor went good with this huh?! You should really read that part with the song. It helps make the scene more interesting.