Chapter 24

-LYRIC POV-
"Good morning babe." I looked over at Jacob. "Good morning." He smiled. "What you tryna do today?" I sighed. "I have a two month appointment at the doctor and then I'm free." He nodded. "Cool. Why you been so down lately. You still mad over Chyna?"

I pushed hair out of my face. "I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed babe." He nodded. "I understand, but it's been a month and something's bothering you. What is it?" "Did you kiss her back?" He shook his head.

"Hell nah. It didn't feel right." I softly smiled. "Okay." "So can you just make up with Chyna? I did." I shook my head. "No, I'm never talking to her again." He smirked. "Just do it, please." I shook my head. "No. I'm not gonna do that. I'm sorry. It's a no."

He kissed up my neck. "Stop. We can't do nothing." He smiled. "This baby aint gone stop me from doing nothing." I chuckled. "Don't you have a fight tomorrow night?" He nodded. "Yeah. After the baby you gonna do the boxing classes again?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but you can help me now." He chuckled. "Yeah I can. What time's your appointment?" I smirked. "2 PM." He nodded. "Alright baby." He ran his right hand down my back and put my left hand on my stomach.

"Hi lil man." I hit his head. "It's not a boy." He smiled. "I'm telling you. I gotta feeling it's a boy." I smiled. "Well, she's not a boy." "He sure is." I smiled. "Yeah whatever." He texted somebody, then walked into the bathroom.

His phone vibrated as I looked at his phone. Somebody named Jessica texted him.

Jessica: Can't wait☺️

I frowned. "Hm." He walked out. "Why you look like that?" "Who's Jessica? You been fuckin her?" He scrunched his eyebrows. "No. Why would I even think about that? I told you you're my one and only."

"So what does can't wait mean?" He shook his head. "We were talking about going to lunch. She's one of my old friends." I rolled my eyes. "I don't wanna believe you cause you lied about Chyna, but I wanna believe you cause you're you."

"Believe me." I nodded. "Okay."

********
"Well, you're baby is doing a-okay. It's still too early to tell the gender. You have to give it another month." I smiled. "But it's okay, right?" Dr. Taylor nodded. "Perfectly fine. You're doing everything wonderfully."

I looked at Jake and smiled. "Yeah we've been following your directions." He smiled. "Yeah. Those fights don't bring stress upon you?" She shook her head. "Not really." He nodded. "Alright. Well you're almost past the first trimester."

"Are there any precautions?" He shook his head. "No. Just do the same thing you're doing and you'll make it through all three and have a healthy baby." I smiled. "Thank you." He nodded. "No problem. See you in two weeks." We shook hands as he walked out.

"You ready? I gotta surprise for you." I nodded. "Yeah." He helped me off of the examination table as we walked out. "Hi Jacob Wright." He turned to some woman leaning on a wall twirling her hair.

I started to walk over there, but I knew she was some petty tramp. I turned his face towards me and gave him a kiss. He chuckled as we walked into the parking lot.

"Where are you taking me?" He gave me a blindfold. "Put this on." I smiled. "For what?" "Cause it's a surprise. And, don't peek." I smiled and put the blindfold on. I laid back into the seat falling asleep.

********
-JACOB POV-
"Leer, wake up. Baby." She moved a little and sat up. "Are we here?" "Yeah, don't take it off tho." I smiled because the bow I put on the door was still there. I helped her out the car and walked her up to the door.

I stood behind her and took her blindfold off. "Surprise." She smiled. "You're kidding me." I shook my head. "It's all ours." She turned around and gave me a kiss. "You bought this for us?" I nodded. "Yeah, we need to start new before the lil man." She chuckled.

"Can we go inside?" I nodded. "Yeah." I held her hand as we walked in the house. She smiled. "This is amazing. Thank you so much." She walked upstairs. "This house is huge." She walked around in a circle. From the top you could see the living room. I held her hand and led her to the master bedroom.

"This is our room." She smiled. "This is nice." I smiled. "And the baby's room is behind ours." I walked her to the baby's room. "This is amazing baby." She smiled. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I kissed her. "When you wanna move in?" She smiled. "Well, we can move our furniture in downstairs first and get the kitchen fixed up, them we'll move our stuff in." I nodded. "Alright. You ready to go?"

She nodded. "Mhm." I held her hand. I was gonna tell her Chyna helped pick the house, but when they fell out at the engagement party last month, I just let it go.

------------------------

Lyric still mad? WOAHH!! thanks for rockin with this book tho. cause its on a roll and you guys are motivating me to write with all these reads!!! lets keep it going

Vote/Comment