Chapter 33

-LYRIC POV-

JACOB: "What y'all doin?"

ME: "We're chillin at home getting ready to watch you."

JACOB: "Oh... hi lil man." 

I smiled as Kaden opened his eyes. He reached towards the screen touching where Jacob's face was.

ME: "Can you say hi? Hi daddy."

JACOB: "Wassup man... what you doing?"

ME: "Say sleeping, but you interrupted my nap."

JACOB: "Sorry man. I see you reaching towards me I'll be home soon."

ME: "Alright, stay away from hoes. I love you."

JACOB: "I love you, too. Love you Kaden."

ME: "Say bye."

Kaden moved his leg and whined a little.

JACOB: "Alright babe. See you."

ME: "See you and do good." 

I hung up the phone as someone knocked on the door. I invited Chyna over to watch the fight with me and she brought the baby, too. I got up and opened the door. "Hey girl. You lookin good." I smiled. "Hey come in." 

She walked in and sat the carrier down by the couch. I picked sat down with Kaden and she smiled. "Hi Auntie's baby." He looked over at Chyna. He reached towards her hand. "Hi big boy." I put him in her arms as I turned the TV to the channel. 

"Wait, so what's happening in the backyard?" She said motioning at the hole around the pool. "We're adding a lazy river." She raised her eyebrow. "A lazy river?" I nodded. "And was that your idea?" I smirked. "Hell yeah."

She chuckled. "That's crazy, so where's it gonna go?" I looked outside. "It's gonna like surround the pool." "And how are you gonna get to the pool?" I smiled. "We're gonna put a small bridge over it." She smiled. "That's smart. What's next a water slide?"

I rolled my eyes. "Ha, ha, ha. So funny Chy." She smirked. "Sorry." "It's for when the kids are older, they can come over and have fun during the summer." She smiled. "Uncle Jake and Auntie Lyric's house is the place to go. I would twerk if he wasn't in my hands." 

I laughed as the fight started. "Alright. Imma take King out." She nodded as I walked over to King's carrier and picked him up. I kissed his cheek and sat down on the couch.

********

-JACOB POV-

I felt myself stumbling as I walked in the house. I hit the vase full of flowers and knocked them on the ground. "Jacob, are you okay?" I shook my head. "No... I can't walk." "I know... I saw you get hurt and Tytus said he was bringing you home." 

During the fight, I got hit really hard in my head and it caused me to pass out for a small amount of time, they made me well enough to come home, but I just have a horrible headache and I can't even keep my balance. "Jake, sit down." 

"Where?" She sighed. "On the couch. Come on." "I see two... which one is the real one?" She plopped me down on the couch and pushed my legs up. "I'll be right back." I nodded as she walked away. There was a sharp pain in my head before everything went black.

********

"Where am I?" Melody looked over at me. "You're in the hospital." "Wasn't I just on the couch?" She nodded. "You've been out of it for a couple days." "Where's Lyric?" She smiled. "She's at home with Kaden." 

"Has she been here?" She nodded. "Yeah, she stays with you during the day and takes care of Kaden at night. That's why I'm here." I slowly nodded. "Well, let me go home and see them." A nurse walked in. "Welcome back... how are you feeling?"