Chapter 43

-LYRIC POV-

"Baby, I'm sorry. What else do I have to say?" I shook my head. "Nothing just leave the house. I don't wanna see you right now." He sighed turning out of the house. "I love you." I nodded. "Yeah right." He walked outside and got in his car.

I closed the door and slid down the door. I put my head in my hands and started crying. I hate this so much. I sobbed loudly as I heard Kaden's feet running towards me. He wrapped his arms around me kissing my cheek. I held onto his arms feeling loved again.

It surprises me that Kaden can actually be so nurturing and know what's going on at one year old. It's amazing. 

********

-BLU POV-

"Blake, my friend Lyric is coming over... have you met Lyric yet?" He nodded. "Yeah, Lyric's cool. I met her at the wedding remember?" I smiled. "That's right. Well, they're coming over and she's bringing her son." 

He smiled. "Alright... well, I'll be out with my friends." He got up. "You're not gonna wait, or say bye to me?" He chuckled. "Bye sweetheart. I'll call you when I'm on my way home." I nodded. "Okay, can I have a kiss?" He smiled and kissed my lips. 

"I love you." I smirked. "I love you too." He was about to walk out the house before someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw Lyric and Kaden. "Hi girl." Lyric faintly smiled. "Hey." She had Kaden on her hip playing in her hair.

"Hey Blake." He smiled. "Wassup." She walked in the house sitting down on the couch with Kaden on her lap. "Bye baby." I smirked. "Bye." I left him by the door and sat on the couch across from Lyric. "So, what happened?" 

She frowned. "Well, he came home and he was like why are you mad, blah blah blah, and he didn't admit anything from the jump. And I kicked him out. I don't wanna see him." I poked my bottom lip out. "Aww, it'll be okay." 

She nodded. "I guess so. I was crying and this little man walked over to me and started giving me a hug. It was the cutest thing." I smiled. "That's so cute. You want some wine?" She shook her head. "Some water is fine." I chuckled. "You never give up wine."

"When I'm pregnant I do." I  smiled. "You're pregnant?" She smiled. "Yep. Two months." I softly chuckled. "Oh my God! When were you gonna tell me? When do you figure out if it's a girl or boy?" She smiled. "Next month." 

"OMG... girlie I'm so happy for you!" She chuckled. "Thanks. Now, I just wanna spend this pregnancy drama free unlike Kaden's but his father is just making that harder." I laughed. "His was bad. I'm so happy he survived through all that stress Skull caused you and everything." She nodded. 

"I know, I want the drama after. Even though I'd prefer no drama or stress, I'd prefer it while I'm not pregnant. My children don't deserve drug drama." We laughed as her phone started ringing. "Is that baby daddy?" She nodded. 

"Yes, I'm not answering his calls or texts right now." I frowned. "Why?" She wrapped her arms around Kaden kissing his cheek. "He was avoiding the vow we made so I'm avoiding the calls and texts. He was being really fucked up." 

"So you think he's known the girl for a while?" She shrugged. "There's no telling. I mean... I'm not there with the questions yet. He needs to recognize that he was wrong first." I nodded. "Yeah, I feel. So you gone leave him out for a while?" 

She nodded. "Yes, he's probably been cheating on me for a while now. I mean it's many things he's probably done, but I don't know." "So how's he gonna see Kaden?" She shrugged. "I don't know. Joint custody or something. I'm so done with him right now." 

I chuckled. "It'll be over soon." She sat back in her seat. "I hope so." 

-JACOB POV-

"So what happened?" "She saw some pictures somebody took last night." Rodney shook his head. "So she kicked yo ass out?" Rodney said in a laugh as I nodded. "Yeah." Melinda smiled. "Damn, I saw those and almost called her, but I was tryna save your ass. We've been friends longer."

I smiled. "Thank you. Her friend Blu called her. Man, I don't like that bitch. I liked her friend Sasha more." Melinda chuckled. "She was just being a friend." I shook my head. "Before that, she took control of the baby shower, she took control of the wedding, she tried to do Kaden's party. She's tryna take control of everything. I barely have a say in anything."

Rodney nodded. "I feel. But haven't they been best friends since high school?" I nodded. "Yeah, but the Sasha chick was better." Melinda chuckled. "Probably because she passed before there was anything to take control of." I shook my head. 

"She was always funny and she wasn't a gossiper. When she was around her and Lyric barely gossiped, but when Blu's around they always gossip." Rodney paused. "I just thought about this. What the fuck kind of name is fuckin Blu?" I laughed. 

"I don't know. I'm not gone talk about her name, I'm just gonna say that I think her and Lyric are together right now and that's probably why she's not answering my calls." Melinda rolled her eyes. "She's probably not answering your calls because she's mad at you. I mean it's psychological for us. We get mad we avoid you until we calm down enough to talk to you." 

I nodded. "And what happens if you're not calm?" "It's all bad. It's like that whole shit at your sister-in-laws bridal thing you was telling us about. I mean she wasn't calm when she was going off on you and her sister." We laughed. "Well, I don't know what to do... and I'm pretty sure she's not letting me back in the house anytime soon."

"Just don't call that girl from the club. You'll be good." I sighed sitting back in Rodney's couch. "Thanks for letting me stay here." He nodded. "Alright man." 

********

-LYRIC POV-

"Mommy!" I turned the broccoli I was making on low and ran upstairs to Kaden's room. "You woke up?" He nodded. "Yea.I'm hungry." I nodded. "Okay, I'm making dinner right now. We'll eat in a little bit." I kissed his cheek and put him down before I walked in the kitchen. 

"Mommy." I walked in the living room. "Yes baby." He was sitting on the couch with the remote in his hand. "I wanna watch TV." I took the remote from him and turned the TV on to Nickelodeon. He grabbed his iPad from the corner of the couch and laid down on the couch with the iPad in front of him.

He started playing a game as I chuckled. I took a video of the whole room. His toys were all over the floor. His cars were everywhere, he's laying on the couch, and Spongebob is on. I sent the video to Chyna, Blu, Kim, Elius, and Milan. I just decided to leave Jacob out of the chat.

I walked back in the kitchen and pulled some shrimp out of the fridge. I peeled it before cooking it in a pan. I grabbed the macaroni out of the oven as the shrimp finished cooking. I finished the broccoli before pulling it off of the stove. 

"Kaden, your food's ready." I heard him running in the kitchen. "Come on, get in your highchair." I put him in the highchair and put his food on the table to the highchair. "What do you say?" He smiled. "Thank you." I chuckled. "You're welcome baby." 

I was about to sit down and eat, but someone knocked on the front door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Jacob. I sighed and opened the door.

"Hi baby." I leaned back on the door frame. "Hi." He looked down at me. "Can I come back? Please?" I shook my head. "Not until you learn your lesson. You went behind my back. Who knows how long you've been seeing this girl." 

"I aint known her until she ordered me a drink in the club." I shook my head. "I don't believe it, but whatever. No, you can't come back. Yes, you can go inside and get some clothes, but I don't want you in here." He nodded and walked in the house. "Alright." 

He walked in going upstairs before I walked back in the kitchen. I sat down next to Kaden's highchair beginning to eat my food. Jacob came downstairs with a huge bag. "Hi daddy." Jacob smiled at Kaden. "Hi Kaden." He kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later lil man." 

I looked over at him and he looked at me. I broke our stare as I looked back down in my plate. "Bye Lyric." I continued eating. "Bye." I heard him walk over by me. He kissed my cheek. "I love you." I rolled my eyes. "Mhm." He kissed my cheek again before he walked out the house.

I felt tears falling down my cheeks onto my plate. "I love you too." I murmured as I finished eating. 

---------------------

Dang, when's Jacob gonna be back in the house?

Lyric pregnant in the multimedia.