So........Now I gotta go watch a bunch of maniacs screaming? Nu-uh,no way.....

When we got to school,my best friend,,Allison,came up to me and grinned like an idiot.

"What? What is wrong with you?" I asked her suspiciously,knowing something most likely to be bad to follow after.

"I got some tickets...." she said,still grinning like an idiot. Then I got the note. Tickets to that concert. Yes,that concert. I groaned and she started laughing at me. My brother,at the wrong time,came up to me and said..."Hey sis,heard the news....good luck at the concert ;) "

"Eh,hey,Allie,your tickets,you go yourself. I can't afford em anyways,so....GOOD FOR YOU!" I feigned happiness and jumped around like a monkey.

"No....I won TWO tickets. TWO meet and greet and greet passes. And TWO backstage passes. Dude. It's free....and I won it. So I want you,my best friend,to go with me." i groaned when she finished her sentence. Agh! She knows how much i dislike that dude. Yes,that dude,err,the one and only...

Justin Drew Bieber? Mmh hmm. "Allie,you know how much I dislike him! Agh!!!!! When is it,anyway?" i asked.

"Its this Sunday,aka,in two days ;) AND-you dont tell me you got something on. Im your best friend,i know what is up your sleeve."

"Crap. Ah,whatever. I wont show up in purple,just a heads up. Why? Cause i dislike him,duh!" she rolled her eyes at me and walked away. Geeeeeeee. Way to go,Allie,you know i prefer the JoBros to that guy. And lemme tell ya,i dislike the JoBros with so much passion,you might think that Voldemort trying to eat Harry Potter alive is like,well,nothing at all.

-----Sunday :)-----

Ugh. I woke up to Allie blasting One Time in my ears. Aghhhhh. "WHAT?!?!" I yelled at her and she jumped back but composed herself.

"Wake up,get ready,then we are going" so early? Damn. Its only 9:54am! Cant i just sleep awhile more?!

"I wanna sleep. And its only 10am!"

"We got meet and greet passes. We gotta reach there at three!"

"Why????? Its only te-"

"GET UP...OR ELSEEEEEE!!!!" I immediately jumped out of my bed and got my stuff. I decided to wear:my neon blue tank top,denim shorts and yep. I went to shower and stuff but heard Allie singing to One Less Lonely Girl...tsktsk. She cant sing.

After im done and all,she dragged me down to her car and she drove away. Damn. She is excited. How awesome can This Justin bieber guy get? Like. What do they see in him?! Eh,nothing.

"Allie. Its like,11am and we are here already?"

"They said be here by 3. Nitl cant be here earlier..."

"AGHHHHHHHH...U go on first. Ill go find something to eat