This is me ranting my butt off.

• Dedicated to Kristen NinjaTomlinson ChanceBeadles

Can I rant for awhile...again? Because I really am cracking under pressure and I have to do something about it. And I know nobody reads the crap I rant about so...here goes! [Sorry if the chapter would be short xD]

Topic #1-Mariah Yeater

Holy.Mother.Of.The.Firetruckin.Buckin.Luckin.BIT*H! THIS BANANA,MARIAH,OVER HERE? WELL,SHE OFFICIALLY RUINED MY CHRISTMAS.

Y'all must be thinking "Christmas? What the hell is this crazy bit*h talking about?!"... Well do you guys know the story?

No? Well apparently Mariah Yeater this hag of a 20 Year old filed charges again Justin,Justin Bieber,asking for some sorta parental support for her son,whom she claims is Justin's. Duh.

She claimed that last year,October at the Staples Centre,a bodyguard asked her if she wanted to meet Justin. Of course,she said yes. Duh.

Once they met,she said there was some sort of mutual attraction and they started kissing. Justin then suggested they went to somewhere more private,she agreed. Duh.

So they went to a fuck*n bathroom. On the way to the bathroom,Justin's personality 'changed drastically'.

"He began touching me..." She allegedly claimed. And guess what? SHE LOOKIE LIKE A COW. Duh.

So in the tiny ass bathroom there were shelves and Justin hoisted her up to sit there. While taking off her clothes she said Justin said "I want to fu*k the shit out of you..." Which I highly doubt cause,she is a cow =.=" Duh.

And then she said he didn't want to use a condom cause 'HE WAS A VIRGIN AND WANTED TO FEEL EVERYTHING'. AND HE LASTED THIRTY FREAKING SECONDS BEFORE,that,you know,uh,spe-YOU KNOW WHAT.

After the encounter Justin got her number but didn't get hers. Before leaving or whatever,sge tried to get his number but he left her to his representitive who also,did not entertain her and give her his number. Duh!

So falalala,she got pregnant! And she tried contacting Justin but got kicked to tha side cause she lookin like a...deranged hobo. So tadaaaa July Sixth she gave birth to her son. And then now she claimed its Justin's baby. But BEFORE she claimed it was Justin's,she claimed it was her ex-boyfriend's and accused him of it.

LOOOOL. Fail. Seriously,Mariah?

But this still bugs me,everyone is talking about it. The media puts it everywhere. I've read it in 2 newspapers and heard it FOUR times on radio..already! Then you go on Facebook and people are talking about it. And as the Belieber,I feel sick just thinking about it. It does hurts. How much?

Girls (Beliebers):AS MUCH AS SELALA GOMEZ DOING IT IN PUBLIC WITH JUS10.

Girls:As much as your monthly thingy PLUS all the body aches PLUS your boyfriend breaking up with you PLUS death of a relative. Hurts alot,eh?

Boy (Beliebers):This is weird. Okay. Uhmmm,as much as...NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ANY JB CD FOR THE REST.OF.YOUR.LIFE. OR LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC.

Boys:Simple,as much as when your VIDEO GAME CONSOLE BREAKS AND ITS THE LAST ONE ON EARTH LEFT.

And everybody is just all the negative comments,it seems impossible to stay positive and happy. Plus my horoscope sign is a Cancer and I'm a very moody person. Over this shit rumour I was so close to tears,my parents have this passionate dislike against Justin and they tend to talk about the negatives of him alot. Not now but they still do.

My cousin,just a mere nine months younger than me (HE IS STILL A YEAR BELOWWW) but he likes to say the meanest of the meanest things about Justin ever. I just met him yesterday and he started stringing these vulgarities about Justin and telling them to me. Of course,I was hurt. It does hurts. Being an emotional bit*h sucks. Big time.