Imma slap you now and Imma slap you HARD.

Taylor'S Point Of View...

I woke up to Tyler's laughter,hmmm,why oh why is he laughing?

Find out later then,I thought. Pulling myself out my bed,I groaned as I fell on the floor.

"Ouch..." I mumbled,rubbing my butt,"That definitely hurt..."

I dragged my feet to the closet and picked out whatever was left of my empty closet since SOMEBODY decided to bring most of the clothes to Singapore...

-----20 minutes later...

I jumped right of the shower,as energized as the Energizer Rabbit... I heard Tyler laugh again and I curiously stalked down the stairs,as slowly as I could...

And I peeked at the living room,and I stood there.

Enraged

Angry

Outraged

Justin was sitting in front of Tyler and Jake,looking so scared,you could whisper 'Boo yeah!' in his ear and he would jump.

He was shaking,his eyes wide in shock...

"What are you doing?!" I asked in mock anger. This has happened before,with both my previous boyfriends,Aaron and Jaden (NOT SMITH)

He scared the crap out of them! And even though Justin ain't my boyfriend to me,he is my boyfriend to them,that only means that they would do that to any of my boyfriends!

"Hey......sis,we were just....hanging out,you know,boys to boys,man to man,dude to dude-"

"Douche bag to douche bag,Jake? Tyler? What did I do to deserve this?! Why must you of all people do this to me?!" I yelled,obviously enraged...

Tyler was still laughing his freaking head off. My hand curled into A tight ball and I went ahead and punched him hard in the face. He 'oofed' in pain and fell to the ground. Jake,looking scared,backed away. But he was not let off,either.

I went to Jake and slapped his right cheek,hard. Leaving my hand print on his cheek,bright red.

"Bastards..." I scoffed and left the house,pulling Justin with me,"Open the car,bring me away...wait. Take my luggage first." he nodded and went to take my luggage.

He came tumbling down the stairs of the porch but stood up and gestured to me to get into the car. "Hey,it's alright,Tay....it's alright,you didn't have to do that..."

"Just...just drive us somewhere,somewhere far away from these jerks..." I said,nearly crying. No,I am not overreacting...I am just really embarrassed of Jake and angry at Tyler for making my life hell...

Did they know that Jaden told every guy out there that my family was...

Was...dysfunctional?

Ugh....