what the heck just happened? :O

Justin's Point Of View

Crap. Taylor saw me and Selena making out-IN THE HOT TUB...

Well,it actually really is Selena forcing her tongue down my throat like....we were hanging out and then we got into the hot tub then...Taa Daa! (?)

Its kinda embarrassing,really. I mean,I just told her I liked her-SCRATCH THAT,love her and now I'm making out with Selena.

Weird,right? Right.

But what I cannot believe is that she actually gave me up so that Selena could 'have' me. Like that'll actually happen,I'm only doing what i am doing to get her jealous.

Even if I had said that if Selena came back to me I would gladly take her back,that was Before I told Taylor I loved her.

And once I go there,I am not going back. She'll be mine,no worries.

She will.

Or to put it simply,

She BETTER.

Or I'll...I'll beg her?

"Justin..." Selena purred,interrupting my...I don't know,talk-to-myself session?

"Ye-Yeah?" I stuttered as Selena's nails started stroking my chest.

[Okay,Okay,Okay I have GOT to stop doing that. That's plain WRONG. And pedo-ish of Selena. But she's dating a younger than her by TWO FREAKING YEARS. So,aint judging. ;) ]

"Why not,we continue where we had left off just now?" she purred once again.

"I don't think we should,Selena..."

"Why not? Its that Taylor girl,right? Well don't give me that freaking 'Huh? What are you talking about?' look cause I know very well the two of you got feelings for each other.

And,-chuckles- you really think you can be together?

NEVER. Because if there is me,there is NO Jaylor,not now not ever! And no use telling her about what I said,why?

Because between the both of you,she's the stronger link. You,on the other hand is the weaker link.

And that only means that Taylor will not believe you unless it comes out from my mouth.

So,Justin,just remember that you and Taylor will NEVER EVER EVER happen as long as I am in the picture!" She spat as she stood up,splashed some water at me and got out.

And she left the room,even before I could process what she had just said.

~le 5 years later~

So I am exaggerating.

~5 minutes later~

WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?! Selena is an EVIL MASTERMIND?!

OH MY GOSH I GOTTA TELL TAY-But Selena was right,she won't believe me!

UGH. What am I supposed to do now?!

-------A/N

Aye :)

Just wanna ask:Do you guys hate when writers go all

'(number) fans

(number) comments

(number) votes

Or I won't upload!' ?

Well,I HATE those kind of people! So what if their stories are nice? Someone better go put them in their place!

Lmao. I'm tryna write a new story,its called

'He Was A Sk8er Boy. Scratch That,She Is A Sk8er Girl' :D it may not get out,I mean,with WCIDWTWFR and it;3

So yeah,should i write it? I got the First chapter down but I still dont know if I should,yeah.

Love...

Skitz