dadadadadadada,WHAT DID YOU SAY? Can't hear you!

Taylor's Point Of View

He kissed me......again

What the....and I remembered the other day when Mr Lesley tried to sign me he said I was his girlfriend. Crap.................My eyes opened in shock at first,but I closed them,in order not to make it as suspicious as it already is............

After that......kiss,he pulled away and smiled at me. "Now that wasn't bad,ain't it?" he whispered into my ear......ah,,holy sharks,he is gonna get IT later.

And IT meant major revenge,yeah huh,,MAJOR.

-------After School.......

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" I screamed at Justin as he smirked,we were in his car right now. Well,I was forced to,Scooter needed to see me.

"Well,Girlfriend of MINE,Boyfriends kiss Girlfriends. I am a BOYFRIEND and YOU are my GIRLFRIEND. So,yeah,gotta do THAT." he said with a grin. What kinda jerk is he?

He pulled up into the carport of this building.......ugh.......I hate meeting people

He took my hand and pulled me into the building,and brought me up into the office of somebody,Scooter. Haha,Scoooooooooter....

"Waddup Scoot?"

"Nah,Taylor with you?"

"Yeah,here she is,man"

"Hey Taylor! Okay,since we ALREADY signed you on,we gotta get started,s'kay?"

"Erh,emm,,yeah?" I said,tense. The thought of getting hate like Rebecca Black was really earth shattering,why would they wanna hate Friday Girl?!

"OHkay,now,since,you are,Erh,Justin's girlfriend.......you guys need to go out,together,on dates and what not. To make it crystal clear to the public."

"Now why would we wanna do that?!" I questioned and eyed Scooter suspiciously..

"Simple,Selena will try to get Justin EVERY TIME she sees him. We need to barricade her away from him. And you,Ms Feisty,can do just that"

"That's it? Then fine yeah..."

"You know there is a picture on the internet of us,kissing?" Justin interrupted. Wait a minute...picture,me and him,kissing,on,Internet?! What?!

"SHOW ME THAT PICTURE!" I screamed at him

He just passed the phone go me and smiled triumphantly at himself and Scooter.

The picture...was of me,and him,holding hands,kissing,and looking so much in love,too much. Eew. Gross. And then I saw the comments....

Holy Mother Of Pie....

-----A/N

Wheee! So guys,watcha think will happen? I honestly don't know,either. Because,no pre writing was done,it's all at the top of my head,see? Oh well

COMMENT!

-xoxo,Skittles Queen