Teaser Chappie :)

New cover done by @TheFaultInOurStars ^^^^^^^^^^ Thanks to her I got a,well,prettier and clearer book cover :)

~Teaser of the next chapter :) ~

Taylor's Point Of View...

'knock knock knock' "Selena u there,its me,Taylor?" I whispered against the door as I knocked on the door.

"Hello?" I called out and before I could knock again,the door opened and I almost fell head first into space.

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE SERIOUSLY HERE! AHHHHHH,I HAVE HEARD SO MUCH?" Selena exclaimed like a teenage girl that nailed her first date. Literally.

"Uh,yeah! I...I made it!" I grinned and she ushered (USHER) me into her room. It was the same as me and Justin's,just on a lower floor.

"As you can see,my name is Selena Ann Marie Gomez,call me Selly or whatever. Haha,kidding! So,how are you? I bet you're fine! EXTRA FINE." she continued chirping.

"Haha,yes,I actually am! Anywhoo,I have to be honest with you. I have always haboured bad thoughts about killing and murdering you so,sorry. But I am sure we could get along,right?" i asked as she grinned sheepishly at me.

One word:CREEPY.

"Its alright,doll. I know we can work it out :) "

Thank god,I thought as I smiled at her. She was coming off as one of the sweetest things placed next to Allie,Mum and Justin!

Pic of Taylor-----»»

yeah i changed victoria justice to Danielle Campbell. What? My friend said Victiria looked too old and Danielle is Pretty,nonetheless.

~THIS IS JUST A TEASER. NEXT CHAPT UP IN ABOUT...FOUR DAYS. What will happen? Comment and maybe we'll find out *wink wink*

Winner will get...:A dedication and I'll put one part of the winner's story in MY story (if u wanna)

Xoxo,Joa