iPhone DOWN

Selena's Point Of View

Ha,Ha,Ha...

I am halfway there,this Taylor girl is going to be warped,she is going to be wrapped around my finger sooner or later. Then,Justin would be mine and mine to keep. (Sounds evil,lmao)

My plan is just very,very simple.

In fact,too simple.

All I gotta do is just...be her best friend,cry over Justin,and she will give him back to me. Why will she? Because. When you cry over a boy,NON of your friends can touch him. And I will do...just that.

According to my sources...she is very,very soft hearted,she even got some overrated Beliebers to be their tour guide! Ha!

Before you know it...Justin Drew Bieber,is going to be mine...

Taylor's Point Of View...

So Bernice was just yapping non stop to Joa about where they should bring us. Joa was saying Chinatown and Bernice was arguing to bring us to Universal Studios.

"Girls....we can go for both?" Justin intervened,thank God he did! They were so...annoying? I was sitting on the chair while Justin was on the bed and the duo was sitting on the floor.

Oh yeah,they did look like sisters! Wait am minute...wait...no,now they don't ...just like me and Allie! How nice!

Bernice pulled Joa to tell her something while Justin was tweeting away. Typical.

"OKAY! Sooooooo.....we should go to Chinatown first. Since we have tomorrow,we can go to Universal tomorrow!" Bernice chirped.

"Yeah,uh,yeah huh,,." Justin slurred. Twitter is addicting,huh?

"SO,LET'S GO,JUSTIN." Joa said sternly,sounding so...se-

"JOA! Why so serious?!" Bernice reprimanded, "HE IS JUSTIN BIEBER FOR GOODNESS SAKE!" she yelled.

"So? I am a Belieber but,hello? Attitude,not gonna accept." she retorted. Now that IS weird!

"Just because you used to hate him doesn't mean you gotta...know..."

I ran to Joa and hugged her.

"I HATE HUGS!" She whisper yelled. She hates him! Well,used to!

"Taylor,when she says she hates hugs...she meant it..." Bernice looked me in the eye. Oops. Hug hater alert!

"Cmon,let's gooooo! Chinatown is awesome!" Joa And Bernice dragged me and Justin out the door and Joa requested him to put his iPhone down,causing him to groan and drag his feet out the door.

___________a/n

HOWS IT?! hahahahahhahaa.......

Remember,write something on my Message Board! It's empty!

Btw,my friend,Shania has a story (Friends With Benefits? I don't think so.) and I want you to go read it a lil. I co-wrote the third chapter and reading the book is like kinda supporting me. I know I am a nothing but it doesnt hurt to go take a look right? OH! SEARCH:DreamABieber for it

Hahaha :') thanks,y'all...

Xoxo,

skittles