Sorry but...did we say that Justin Bieber was allowed? No? There you go!

"Allie...It is not your fault. Okay? It is his. I,you,you can go back to the meet and greet while I just hang here,okay?" I told Allie. She felt guilty for all that has happened to me. Like,for turning me into an obssessed belieber that got hurtful DMs from him.

Well...it is?

Nah its not.

Actually it is! When I got those DMs I was shocked and practically cried my eyeballs out! That is,until Allie admitted that she used the account to over tweet him. We shared accounts,that

s why. But he was exposed to me cause she co owns MY account and it is under my name.

But whats lost is lost. No use crying over it. Like. Its done.

And he took my first kiss. By force! It was meant for Tyler! Tyler Anderson!!!!! *sigh* Its now lost to Justin Bieber!

"Okay,Tay...he said sorry by the way. And I know that you wanted that first kiss for Tyler but girl...he aint your boyfriend. And secondly,does he know you? Nuh-uh! So baby girl,be content with The JBiebs. ;)"

I snorted and rolled my eyes at her. Then her eyes opened wide as she stared at the door.

Ugh.

Who is it?

"Hey,err,Taylor? I am just here to say I...I am sorry. Okay? I didnt know your lips have not been kissed yet. Like,sorry."

I glared at him,giving him the best of the best of the best of evil eyes. Allie,on the other hand was stuck.

"Right." i answered sarcastically. Knowing my character,Allie backed away. A storm was about to blow.

"I meant it,Taylor."

"You did."

"I did?"

"Oh you did???"

"Well of course i did?"

"Like i would believe you..."

"you would"

"Nah,im good"

"You said what?"

"I said Harry Potter is better."

"I thought we were over that?!"

"Looks like we aint,huh?"

"Agh! I ALREADY SAID SORRY!"

"I ALREADY SAID 'LIKE I CARE'!"

"You are being such a bitch-"

I slapped him. Hard. Across the face. My hand left a print on his left cheek that if he hadnt fought with me i would already be laughing.

But he called me a...

B

I

T

C

H

?

~Justin Biebah ;)

She slapped me hard across my left cheek and i felt a burning sensation on it. Her face showed no sign of remorse but Allie was taken aback by her actions.

Taylor ran out of the room and when we looked out,she was well...

Its kinda epic but,she went to buy Pepsi. Lmao

She came back up and drank her Pepsi.

"Allie,lets go. I wanna get this over and done with. Bieber? Invade my space,you die. Allie,lets go get seated." she said as I covered my left cheek with my hand.

Ugh

But...there is just something about her that makes me feel so different.

Wha-what is it?