Or is it?

Or is it?

My heart was racing,my breath was labored,my hands were sweaty. I have never felt like this before! PLANKTON FINALLY GOT THE SECRET RECIPE!

He is such a cute sea creature that doesn't plank and eventually die in the midst of a dull,dumb,prank. Like,FALL OFF THE CLIFF ALREADY,YOU PLANKER!

Ha..ha...Justin was sitting next to me on the couch eyeing me...after what happened at the porch,he has been looking at me and going into a daze...

"Taylor,I need to tell you something..." he said in a small voice and I knew something was amiss...

"Yeah?"

"Well...I know it has only been around four days since I met you...-"

"five,five days....."

"Five days since I met you,but I think I like you..."

"What? Like,as a friend? I think me too,you know,you can make a pretty good friend...oh well,here is to our friendship that hopefully won't sour..." I held my hand out for him to shake.

"Yeah...but won't it be weird if we need to kiss in public or any of that sort?"

"Well,it won't...I think,but if it is then...can't help it can we?"

"Yeah..." he said softly and shook my hand...

We,or I,was still watching Spongebob and it was pretty funny. I love Spongebob...but Justin was slowly drifting off to sleep...his eyelids were heavy,ready to close any second. And before you know it,he was asleep. He looked so uncomfortable,so I used every bit of my strength to move his head to rest on my lap,while he lay on the couch...

An hour later.....

Allie's Point Of View...

I walked into Taylor's house,quietly,as it was a good 5 in the afternoon...her mother was in the kitchen,whipping something delicious up...

As I climbed up the stairs,I saw something I'd never thought I would ever see...

I saw Taylor on the couch,sleeping,and Justin's head on her lap,also sleeping. It was too cute...I quickly took my phone out and snapped a shot at every possible angle and smiled at myself.

Maybe it is not the right time to visit Taylor...I'll go to Lauren's then...and show her these pictures...

Taylor's Point Of View...

Zzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzz

Zzz xxxxxx

My eyes flew open. I stretched my arms,releasing the strain on them.

I felt something heavy on my lap and when I looked down,it was Justin's head...oh,I remember now...I must've slept for at least 30-60 minutes and I know Justin slept a good 1hour half...afraid of waking him up,I just stood there.

And I needed to use the bathroom

Dang it.......

it was fifteen minutes already...uh.....AND HE WOKE UP!

"Hey there sleepy head...I uh,need to go to the bathroom...? Can you please..."

"Bathroom? Uh,,OH! sorry,wait I'll uh...yeah" he instantly got up and I flew to the bathroom,I could still hear him chuckle,though...

Justin's Point Of View...

'Here is to our friendship...' the words she said earlier replayed in my head...as a friend.....

Sigh,as a friend...as a friend...as a friend...

Am I deluding myself? How would she fall in love or even like me?!

Am I suppose to prove myself wrong?

Never Say Never,JB?

Maybe I should win her over.

Nah..

No,maybe I should. If it was anything else I would let it be,but it's love we are talking about. It's love,that feeling of pure joy...