The weirdest moment in My house....right...

Taylor's Point Of View....

As Justin checked his phone,I saw his face turn into mock horror and then into just pure...happiness? Weird kid...but,why?

"Eh,Justin,what happened?"

"What what happened?"

"I'm asking you to tell me what exactly happened..."

"What DID happen?"

"JUSTIN......Out With It...."

"WHAT?!"

"You were checking Twitter and you went all 'ö' then u suddenly went all goofy nerd smile..."

"Oh,really? Hahahaha"

"TELL ME.....NOWW!"

"Fine,fine...Allie,sneaked into your house just now,and saw us sleeping,and took pictures of us,and uploaded them on Twitter and.................TA DAA!"

And I knew by the look of his 'Ta da'...it meant something else happened.

Did he say Twitter?

AWH NOT AGAIN!

CHEESE CHICKEN EGGS!

What?

"Taylor,would you care to tell me what happened between you and...Justin?" I heard mum scream from the kitchen...uh oh,she knows,too?

"Mum,what are you,haha,talking about,hehe?"

"Justin,would you mind telling me,then?"

"Well,Mrs Evans,we were sleeping on the couch,Allie took pictures of us and put it on the Internet and everybody saw it and,drama Rama!"

"Taylor Lynn Evans....." she never calls me by my full name,unless she is angry! Uh oh........

"YOU JUST MADE IT BIG! OH MY GOD,I AM SO GLAD YOU FOUND SUCH A GOOD GUY LIKE JUSTIN!" wait a minute,did MY MUM just say that?

Oh god....

And Justin was laughing on the floor,already...

My mum,not a chance,she walked over to me and hugged me...

And Jake walked through the door...with Tyler beside him...

Could this day get any more worse?

Well,the day's not over so we never know,right?

"Hey sis,I see...Justin Bieber is here?" Jake teased as he saw Justin still on the floor,rolling around.

"Hey Taylor,I Eh....yeah,Hey?" Tyler said,awkwardly..

Did I mention my mother was still hugging me?

"Hey Ty,hey...Jake.......Eh,yeah...Justin is here...on the floor?"

"HEY FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW! MY NAME IS JAKE,FUTURE BROTHER OF YOURS IN YEARS OR MONTHS TO COME!" Jake......you are as dead as that possum on the road,now...

"JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled

"Taylor! We have guests here!" mum exclaimed...

Justin just laughed even harder...

Tyler looked as confused as ever...

Jake was just giving me a goofy smile...

Me? I am just chilling,mum still hugging me,oh nothing,the usual,you know?

Right...

---A/N

Hey guys!

Thx for the reads,it's at 1,669 when I wrote this chapter!

Whoo! Hoo!

Thanks!

Gunnar write the next one now...

BYE!

Xoxo...Skittles Queen