What's your problem?!

Justin's Point Of View...

She looked uneasy. So uncomfortable. After we made a run for it and ran into the airport thingy,she pulled her hand away and started playing with her fingers,looking down the whole walk to the airplane. {aeroplane} She then looked up at me,then went back to playing with her fingers again.

"Hey,you okay?" I asked her,definitely worried. She smiled at me and started walking ahead of us. What is her deal?!

"Hey Taylor? I need to ask you something!" Scooter said and Taylor and him started talking about {of course} something. Scooter started doing his hand movement thing when he is serious and Taylor is doing the frown and close-to-growl face expression thing. Scooter then sighed and Taylor smiled brightly.

Scooter retreated his steps and came back to us. "Hey,what was that all about?" I enquired,it seems really heated. Seriously.

"Ah,nothing. Just the last song she is going to sing for the concert." he simply stated. Then why was he doing hand movements and why was she frowning?!

"But that looked pretty heated."

"She wants to sing a particular song but I didn't think it was appropriate. And then,yeah."

"What song?"

"Its a secret between me and her,Justin. You,on the other hand will find out later.

Whatever,who needs to know anyway?

-10 long minutes later-

We finally reached the plane. Scooter,Ryan and Kenny went up first. When Taylor walked into the door of the plane halfway,I pulled her arm and pulled her into me.

"I...I,err,What?" she stuttered,looking too adorable to mess with.

"Tell me,what happened to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"After we got out the house,reached the airport,past the paparazzi,you started acting so weirdly." I looked into her eyes. There was an emotion in it that is so familiar but so hard to recognize.

"Justin,I...I...I think I...I think I li-"

"Ms,Mr,please board the plane. We are about to take off." the flight attendant said,cutting Taylor off.

"Its nothing,I am just feeling jittery about the,erm,flight. Right." she hesitated and walked into the plane before me.

What was she trying to say before that interruption? What?