We are here!

I dedicated this chapter to this girl ^^^^ up there because she has been supporting me all this while! WCIDWTWFR may not be a big hit but just knowing you guys actually want to read it keeps me going. And to Eimear...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! So,So,So,So much!

Xoxo,

Skittles

OOOOH! BTW,you can go to my message board and post crap kraal me to read a particular story you want me to read,I'm all free! And it's empty -.- That's why. So yeah! :') once again,thank you,

__________

*Singapore*

Taylor's Point Of View

So we finally reached Singapore,looking down from my window I could see so much...greenery? Well,Singapore IS a clean and green country. Or something along that line.

"We are finally here,Eh?" Justin stated. The whole time,we were just talking about random stuff and I found myself falling harder in love with him.

"Yeah..." I whispered, "It's beautiful..." I sighed. Justin set the girls up to meet us at the airport later,as you can see,they are very hyper and excited and...happy about this. At least we made someone's da- no wait,at least we made two girl's day.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" someone yelled,causing me to jump in my seat. Turns out,it was Kenny yelling because he was sleeping and Ryan decided to prank him. Old people,pfft. Sometimes,the tables would turn and they become kids. How nice...

*airport*

"Changi Airport?" Justin said out loud,really weirdly. Surprisingly,we weren't Tired AT ALL!

"Yeah? Duhh? Whoa this place is amaz-"

"AMAZING,WE GET IT!" Justin hushed. In a aggressive tone.

"Where are the girls?"

"Wait,they said they would by the conveyor belt...is that,them?" his finger pointed towards the direction of

two girls hugging each other,jumping up and down excitedly. They saw us and jumped some more...then they held out placards that wrote:"QUINNY AND BERNICE. LOOKING FOR JB AND TE!" whoa,not too obvious...smart.

"Yeah,should be..." we walked towards them and yeah,it was them.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!-" Justin was smirking at Joa (her nickname's Quinny) , "KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY!!!!!" I burst out laughing while Justins expression went from ;) to 0_o"

"KENNY KENNY KENNY WE LO-RYANNNNNNNN SCOOOOOOTERRRR!" Bernice,or better known as Bee or Ber,screamed and hugged both Ryan and Scooter.

These girls ARE amazing! They are the definition of fun AND awesome at the same time!

"OH MY GOSH,BERRR! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?! JERMAINE BETTA BE KISSING OUR ASSES BY THEN! OH NO WAIT,IT'S CHEYENNE!" Quinny,whose nickname I prefer to call Joa or J said.

"OH MY GOSH,JOA,I TOTALLY KNOW RIGHT?! JUSTIN HELP US TAKE A PICTURE!" Bernice shoved the camera into Justin's hand and got Joa,Kenny,Ryan,Scooter and me to take a picture. Without him.

His expression soured but he took the picture anyway.

"Justin,we ain't forgetting you,you know?" Joa stated blankly,staring at the wall.

"REALLY?! I LIKE YOU!" he cheered and hugged Joa,taking her by surprise. She laughed and started talking to Bernice.

Justin's Point Of View.

Singapore,yay! Now we were going to the hotel we were gonna be living in. Emm Bee Ass?

MBS,you noob.

'Marina Bay Sands'...interesting,how nice can it be?

HOLY CRAP!

"Yeah,so this is MBS,the hotel you are gonna be staying at." Joa spoke,Bernice was on her phone,tweeting whatever Joa was saying. Weird.

Marina Bay Sands was AWESOME,SERIOUSLY! (u can go check it up,it exists and it's so freaking amazing in there!-Skittles)

-----

I'm tired,I'll post the next chapter later. And yes,when I was writing about Joa,I am actually writing about myself and my best friend,Bernice. Haha,doesn't hurt to dream,right?

Xoxo,

SkittlesQueen x)