or this?

Selena's Point Of View

This cannot be happening. It just can't happen! No,no,no,no,no! That Taylor skank is not about to go to Singapore with Justy Bear. NOT.

I threw the glass of pina colada into the pool,the club sandwitches into the air and the custom-made Armani white sunnies bedazzled with swarvoski crystals onto the floor. Enraged,was I. Looking at my phone,brandishing it like a knife,I planned my next move.

Since I am that hot I could use myself to get my hands on Justy Bear but that'd be too easy and he would fall back to that delinquent again. But I AM too hard to resist,clad in my turqouise {spelling mistake!} one piece swimsuit,once on my head sunglasses and my lips made up into obvious perfection. In fact,I CAN'T be resisted.

I devised my plan slowly,while flipping through the pages of Seventeen magazine. Taylor was on the cover,she was pretty as always. (Swift xD ) I read her interview with them and a certain line caught my eye. "If you CRY over a guy,then your friends can't date him. It can't even be considered." Well said,Taylor...looks like I got my plan...

Taylor's Point Of View...

I received a phone call from an unknown caller but picked up,anyway. "Hello this is Taylor Evans," I greeted. Justin was snoozing away,interesting.

"Hey there Taylor!" a smooth,velvet voice entered my ear. It was hard not to recognise the caller,Selena Gomez. What did she want from me?

"Hello and you are?" I lied,she didn't need my attention. Hohoho!

"Its me,Selena. I would like to ask you if you would like to hang out sometime? I mean,I heard you were gonna be in,whats that again? Oh yes..Singapore and I will be at Malaysia when you guys are so its kinda near," I can feel her smirk over the phone. Wow,creepy. "So what do you think? Not much to ask for,eh?"

Should I give her a try? I mean,she could be what I never thought she was. Okay then,I'll give this girl a go at being friends.

"Yeah,okay,sure?" I said,sounding like a question. Since when.did I do that? Ugh,whatever...

"THATS GREAT! I'll see ya soon then!" She exclaimed. Okay...

THEN SUDDENLY JUSTIN POPPED UP WITH HIS EYES AS WIDE AS COOKIES.

"OMG WHAT THE FUUUUU-DGE?!" I screamed,holy bananas,I almost said 'fu*k'. Nice,Taylor,Niceeeee.

"Nothin. So,sup?" he smiled,I can't help but laugh,well that was surprisingly weird AND funny.

"Okay,I take that as a 'I am having fun laughing at you.' then"

"Justin,do we have a tour guide for beautiful,beautiful Singapore? We need one,its a tourist attraction,y'know?"

"I can get one...now?"

"You have 12 million Beliebers,Justin. At least 1,000 of them are from where we are going,make someone's life special,BieberBoy."

"Bieber Boy?" he looked at me,as though in doubt. Then he smiled sheepishly at me,"I like it..." I laughed again,was he always like that? "So I get one or two Beliebers to tour guide us?"

"WHAT WAS I SAYIN,BIEBER?"

"Boy."

"Huh?"

"Bieber. Boy. Bieber Boy."

"Whada hell? As I was sayin,Bieber," he opened his mouth to say sonething and I immediately continued,"BOY. Yeah,make someone happy :) "

he nodded and immediately started tweeting. Oh boy. He is gonna tweet up a storm!

"@justinbieber:ANY SINGAPORE BELIEBERS WANNA BE MY TOUR GUIDE? #NOJOKE!"

HOLY POOP! GET SMART ALREADY!

"@TayVens62:@justinbieber you're as dumb as hell."

"HEY!" Justin looked at me,hahahahahahahaha.

"What?" i shrugged it off.

"@LilMsRauhl:@TayVens62 @justinbieber I AM FROM SINGAPORE! PICK MEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"@LilMsRauhl:Bernice,there is me AND you,seriously? @justinbieber YEAH PICK US! @TayVens62 OMG I LOVE YOU PICK ME TOO!-J "

These girls are cute. Bernice and...J?

"Justin,these girls. I want them." I stated confidently.

"Yeah,they're cute."

"Agree,DM them NOW."

"OKAY.OKAY."

I peeked at his phone to see him DMing them.

"Hey girls,its me,Justin (obvs) and you guys are gonna be our tour guides for two days! Haha,do your parents agree?"

=_="

"@LilMsRauhl:BSDHSUSJDGDJSV OMG REALLY?! -B"

"@justinbieber:Yep :) "

"@LilMsRauhl:BERNICE MY MUM SAID YES!"

"@LilMsRauhl:MINE TOO! OMG YAY YAY YAY! OMG QUINNY!!!!!"

Quinny? Nickname,maybe?

"@justinbieber:So whats your names,girls?"

"@LilMsRauhl:I am Bernice Lee "

"@LilMsRauhl: Joaquine Lee x) {Jo~Queen} "

"@justinbieber: sisters?"

"@LilMsRauhl:Nahh,we look like it though. We act the same,not all the times but,the sister we never had."

Awwwh,thats sweet :)

-----A/N

so i bagged the whole 'alternate chapters' thing. Its weird. So yeah,HERE YA GO! ;)

S'KAY THEN!

TILL NEXT TIME,YOU KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING E! ENTERTAINTMENT...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXXOXO

Skittles Queen ;)