And she stared at me with pure venom in her eyes...

Taylor's Point Of View...

"Guys?" I asked impatiently as I tugged at Selena's dress and Ryan's collar. Selena shot me an annoyed look and Ryan stopped making out with Emer and straightened his shirt.

"The show starts at seven-thirty!" I hissed.

It was already three! What if we arrived late?! Oh gosh,Oh gosh! We'll make it,We'll make it,I chanted internally.

Chaz was staring at me and his food while the other two couples were making out furiously,shoving their tongues down each other's throats. *ahem*Jelena,more likely.*ahem* I smiled at Chaz again and stood up.

"Guys! I'm leaving now. Yeah,I am. I don't wanna be late. See you guys later." I hurried and walked to the elevator.

"Taylor wait up!" Chaz yelled and followed me. "I'll follow you there first,that aight'?" he asked innocently.

I smiled sweetly and nodded. I was excited for tonight. Really excited. Reason(s) being it's my last night? Oh and I'm performing a song I simply adored? AND-I am going to be wearing the most perfect dress ever! (-------} blue version )

Once in the hotel room,I quickly changed into a yellow racerback tanktop,white skinny jeans and silver heels before getting Chaz to sit in the damned car with me once I was ready and we were downstairs getting into a car and all.

When we got to the stadium my mind was=blown. I was shocked,trust me. BELIEBERS WERE EVERYWHERE! I gasped and immediately ran into the office thing so I could ask the people over the information counter for directions to the room.

Not that I needed it...

And luckily,Chaz wasn't recognised and mauled. Chaz and I finally reached the waiting room and what I saw shocked me,they were all there! Emer..Justin,Selena,Ryan!

"What the?!" I whispered in disbelief. And I got my explanation:They were wearing the same exact outfits they were wearing when I left.

Justin smirked,Emer broke out into fits of laughter,Ryan maintained Emer's balance and Selena eyes me evily. ??????????????

"Love your clothes,Taylor." Emer smiled and pulled me into the third hug today.

"Let's go get ready!" Scooter announced and I ran to my dressing room,leaving Chaz with Justin and Ryan.

I was appalled when I saw what my dress was left of...as I gingerly took it off the hanger the dress fell into pieces of worthless fabric. It was tattered and it was well,ruined.

"Justin," I slightly exclaimed,a lump in my throat.

"Yeah you alri-What happened to your dress?!" He exclaimed when he saw the scraps of fabric on the floor. He then sat on the floor beside me,still in shock.

"What am I to do?" I whispered and sighed,I did not want to ruin this concert! And with what I'm wearing,its terribly embarrassing! For me and Justin!

"Wear what you're wearing now,its beautiful the way it is on you." He smiled his beautiful smile that warmed my heart and all I could do was eat humble pie and agree with him.

"Really?" I asked again.

"For real." He reassured me.

-------

A/N

Great! Who could've done that to Taylor's dress?! *gasp* Anyway,do you guys have faith that I can wrap this story up in another lets say...38 more chapters? Need yo opinions ;]

So tell me if you think I can,or canNOT. Comment! And maybe vote if you want...not forcing you,but its much appreciated. Oh and,I have a new story,its a 1D story. My friend basically forced me so...yeah. :)

Check it out!!

HEARTSSSSS

-JOA-