Her answer

• Dedicated to Everyone that reads WCIDWTWFR. I <3 You,thank you SO much! -Joa xx

He looked her in the eye,and muttered her sweet nothings before she left. The crowd stared at them,thinking,'What will this come to?'

And he asked her,loudly. "No buts. Taylor,do you love me?" she froze and looked into his eyes.

"Ye-Yes I do..." The lump in her throat significant.

His eyes twinkled when he heard her reply,he said,"And that's all that matters." and kissed her softly. The audience that has been watching them gave out a small echo of 'Aww's.

Whispering a few more sweet nothings in her ears he got down on one knee. She jerked back in shock,and also in excitement. He then declared his marriage proposal out loud.

Everybody gaped at him,some sighed dreamily,some thinking he was making the wrong choice.

She stared at him,hand over her lips. Looking at her,staring at her beautiful features,he squeezed the hand he was holding.

The memories of the past one year and two months with him being in her life flashed before her,bringing more tears to her eyes.

Her bestfriend sitting in her seat was crying,even,too happy for her friend. Two beautiful young ladies that she know through him (Taylor & Selena),was holding each other's hands at this very intense moment.

All eyes were on her,contemplating her decision. Most said 'Yes' but some said 'No'. The camera crew had to get the moment,yes or no,it'd still be a controversy.

The atmosphere was more intense than it was five seconds ago. He was confident,confident that she would agree. Just because she said she loved him. Just because.

"I...I don't know,Justin!" She sobbed,breaking down from the pressure.

He smiled at her,not saying a single word.

'I love him,yes. I want to be with him,yes. But marry him,I don't know...' she thought. 'I love him,I love him,I love him...I want to say yes. I want to say yes!'

Her brother was watching this whole thing from home,the bowl of popcorn already on the floor. He had his mouth opened so wide. He thought of what would happen if she said 'Yes'. 'She'd have happiness',he thought.

The moment has arrived,she made her decision. More than millions of people had their eyes on her.

And it was told.

She clenched her fist and then unclenched it,looked him in the eye and said...

"No."

Everybody thought she was joking,how can she reject him? He's Justin Drew Bieber,for God's sake! But the thing is,she's special.

His eyes closed as he took in what she just said. "...I never thought this would happen to me..." he whispered to himself.

"I'm sorry,Justin. I'm sorry!" She pulled out of his grasp and ran out the door. Everyone began murmuring,taking pity on him. As he stood there,on one knee,rejected.

His mother was crying,with her right hand on her chest.

"Go get her,Justin!" Katy,his friend,said whike comforting his crying mother.

"Taylor,wait!" he shouted and ran out the door as well. As though she could hear him...

She ran...and ran...and ran...like how she ran away from her fears everytime. Why did she keep running? Where can she run to? What can running do? She stood rigid at where she stopped and looked around. Everybody was looking at her.

More like...behind her. She turned around and there he was,panting,out of breath,waiting.

"Justin,I'm sorry,I just can't do it!" she exclaimed.

"No,no,no,no,no! I'm not here for that. Not anymore,forget that." he walked closer to her and put his hand on her cheek. "I don't need that anymore. I just want you to give me a chance,a chance to love you. Is that too much? Nothing's in our way!"

She thought of it again. 'Should I? I want to love him,too. Love him openly abd love him good.'

"One year,that's all I'm asking for. Just give me one year,to prove to you. To show you how much I love you. To give you whatever you want or need. Please?" He asked and looked into her dark brown eyes unlike his own.

"One year?"

"One year."

"No promises to what may come?"

"No promises,just love." he held both her hands.

"...If its just one year then..." He looked at her the way he looked at her before she made her decision to say 'No'

"Sure." He beamed and pulled her into a tight hug,then kissing her passionately. So passionately that even she was smiling through the kiss.

What they haven't noticed is they were in the middle of the street,in front of where the awards was held at and everyone was looking at them. And also the camera crew followed them out the building and filmed everything.

Maybe,just maybe...

This was the start of something new,something magical,something called love...

-------

A/N

=.=" Fine! You guys aren't helping in the whole 'pick a name' thing! Fine!!!! I have got some options,tho. YOU BETTER PICK OR I WON'T WRITE THE SEQUEL. (Majority wins.)

·It's wrong,but it feels right.

·Jaylor Forever.

·When the right feels wrong.

·What Can I Do When The Wrong Feels Right 2.0 (=.=")

·Flying butterflies.

^ o.O

·When It All Falls Down

Remember,if I don't have a title I can't write!

Love y'all~Joa.xx